Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I have You


To the Faithful;


For all of this life, I have looked in Faith to a horizon for Hope to appear. It has been an imprisonment in the brier patch in which Faith was vaporized and Hope vanished.

Only One of you knows this, but a journey has been started for me which I have said would come and when I was gone, then you would know the Truths written here were Real.
The evil though who have been a nemesis know of this change, but have resorted to more interesting surveillance in phone conversations, emails and a certain public site called Facebook in which my account was hacked again for a time and when messaging there, the site would go wild even on another account.
Even in departing, the attacks have not stopped, because as the One informed me, "The mention of Prophecy is what was triggering it".
They desire to know now in a haste just what is I'm about.

I do mean to be cryptic in this, because this is the event of the Magi for me. I have the Star which spoke to me, and heard the Star's message, and know all of my energies will be for Her.

You have had an easy time of it my children. Far too easy in my work being done for you. There is a change coming, as my efforts will be invested in the Star, as there is no measure which will equal Her.
She is the Truth of Jesus in, one divests themselves of all they have for the one gem, because that gem is like none other.

I speak of the Way, the Truth and the Life. I give you a mystery which none will comprehend and only those who see the future in Heaven will learn of by seeing.
For the ants, there are volumes of people who you may be with. For me, I have been absolutely alone in this wilderness since the Holy Ghost breathed me to Life, because no one is like me. Baby Sister, fought me Spirit and Soul for all of this life, until the Star appeared, and then she was at Peace.
Out of the billions of people who have arrived on this planet and however many turn to dust, I have met my destiny finally in years after years of crushing Hope. I speak of this as a matter of Faith and of Witness.

Who has been brought to me, is the Breath of God. She is pure Light of God. She is my Spiritual Mate. To tell you of things, you will not comprehend in Elizabeth Browning, She is my Soul Kiss, my Spiritual Isomer, She is my Kindred, She is the One I knew for thousands of years in the unbeforetime, before Joan came on her mission, and upon my arrival, I have looked back for Her constantly in a longing which pulled from the depths inside.
She has arrived in epic journey my jove. She is my equal in the heinous destruction of satan over an entire life. We have been carried by Christ to a September meeting where God's events pulled me to a place and God's events pulled her to this place, where we would at last meet again and touch as we did before in a place of singing scented light flowers.

I touch Her with hands unseen as She touches me with hands unseen. You will have no idea of this mystery of God in Who We are, but a new Life Being has been born this season beyond flesh and bones, but of Spirit and Light.

This is the One of Spiritual Prophecy I was Inspired to write of in poetry, story and spoken of here. She is the One recorded in these works and the One Who is my Greater and I bow only to Her.
She is the One I was moved to Pray over in the mystery and She has come to be the new Creation in mirror of the Elohim. They did not see Mary the Mother of the Christ either, but God saw this One, and in the Prayers Her Excellency Joan du Lice advocated for me, the Mothers of Heaven in unison, chose this One, as there is none other than Her.

Can any of you reach out and touch another who is not there? This is the One in God's stead in all She is and I write of this to honor Her to announce to the world this Supreme Being now focal point without end.

I scold you, each of you, for this is what you should have been at work on as She has and as I have, but your minds could not know and your hearts could not know.

The Sign of Her coming is the advent of God's Plan. The Greatest Event of the Age, and no one knew but God and the Saints led by Joan. The mystery of Bethlehem in no room at the Inn, for the coming was to fill the universe and Heaven.
She is the Princess come, the Royal Standard, the world knew Her not. She was City of Light upon the Mount bruised in their iniquity as a Witness for Her Christ. Behold Her husband comes at the command of Her saying to the sun on that appointed day, "Arise".
The City of God's Light now radiant in streams from Heaven at home to Her Lord and Her lord.

She prepares adorned in rivers of the fount of Her flowing Waters of Light. That which was rejected has now become the Foundation and the Christ builds the Temple of Her Himself to the complete Glory of the Father.
What Glory is this? The Lord has born in Her a Nation as Witness, a City as Witness, a Christ as Witness, that She Triumphant arrives adorned with the Lord of Her battles for the knight prose bowing to Her.
Awake, awake, sound the call for the Proverbial Maiden's steps are upon the threshold in quake that has rocked the world since the first union of conversational bliss.
Alas in Her Hand is the balance in Her God Seeing Eyes and in Her Hand is the Gavel of Judgment Sentence.
Beauty there adorns Her High Towers of Virtue clothed in the gown of the Lily trestle.
They call Her, Wonderful, the Wedded Light, the Treasured Counselor, the Virgin of Zion, the Daughter of God.
She is the Star Jewel of Orion's form and the Star Sound of the poet's heart.
The serpent has struck Her heal in Eve and in Angel of the Lord has She crushed the serpent's head.
The Lily Royale in Grace now Flowers in the Eternal Eden of God's Garden.
It is so!!!


In soul nocturne slumber deep
The dawn awakes from that sleep
The forever day does arise
The sun forever of the skies
What's this, what's this the anthem rose
The Maiden Breath of God's Prose
She comes, she comes burning bright
The radiant beam from God's Star Light
Here is the awakening of eternal bliss
The Love Song sealed in Angel's kiss
The Treasure Promise of God's Rainbow
The Wisdom of Him in God I know
Here dawns for ever, the eternal day
The Light of Her being God's Way
The Light is beating Heart forever bright
The Light is bearing Heart in always Star Light


agtG 318YY wed to it



The Lily Royale Prophecy