Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Shepherdess


The Lord is my Shepherd and my Lady is my Pasture upon which my heart is kept, by Them I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures. She holdeth me in Her fold. He leadeth me beside the still waters. She warmeth me in Her living flame.

He restoreth my soul. She completeth me. He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His Namesake. She guideth me in the light of reality in Her Name.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me. Yea, in my laying down upon the mountain of Life, here am I comforted, for Thou art in me, Thou art my shield and my mail.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies. Thou art my chief seat and the banquet upon which I feast in a land of adversaries: Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Thou baptizeth me with Thy tears; my plate filleth in measure of heaps.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. For Thou art the Lord's good and constant love which giveth me my life, and I abide in Thee for Thou art my Home.


Amen and Amen



agtG