Monday, July 30, 2012

I know what awaits you.....






I have a personal story here to tell, a tale, a saga, a legend, which I'm moved to place here again as this blog gains even more followers, those followers sometimes think that this nook is like all their other whorish enclaves and that they can insult, say, do and act out in any way they choose and will get away with things.

That though is not the case.

I really do not care if you children believe what is about to be revealed as I have mentioned things in passing here previously in how jealous God is of me and the drooling upon the wall here, which so many minions of satan mock. What you do not see is this blog is a demarcation line. It is a proof. It is a bona fides. It is the witness against all and in Judgment Day it will be  part of the evidence Christ presents against you, and I will be there enjoying it as it will Justify me.

Justification is what I present as a warning to the brats, because God will destroy you for me. He has Lovingly done it before and I rather enjoy my blood free hands as Christ hangs your heads upon my wall and I recall the torment and deaths of my enemies, as my enemies are God's enemies.
None of you are going to get away with anything. The time will come when God avenges me and  the One I Love and it will be thorough and there is nothing you are going to be able to do to stop it.

You will come to a time when you will beg of me, or would to God that I was the one carrying out your end, because where I would be merciful even to you, God is not. God fillets the meat off, breaks the bones, grinds them to dust and casts them to the wind.
My God is thorough in His Love for me. He does not stop even at the gates of hell in torment.

That is the reality for each of you in the smugness you hide in. God will catch you in your own sins. God will at the appointed time kill you. God may bring to my mind thoughts of you for me to bring evidence in what you did, and in your end, you will be dead, dragged away to Sheol to be tormented and when the Judgment of Christ comes, you will be brought out in chains of darkness, prosecuted, sentenced and cast into the Gehenna, the Lake of Fire.

It  does not matter who you are, where you are, what you are. You can be in the regime. Be some piss pot urinating in your swill splashing at me. You can be a millionaire. You can be slug. God is going to destroy you for there is a record of each of you in what you inflicted upon me, this blog and the One I Love and by God I turned all this over to God, and He will not repent of it. Your sins are bound to you eternally in Christ's Name by me, and not even Jesus can break that bond.

So now for a few examples which I have offered in the past and offer a few new ones now of what awaits you.

In 2008, the Lord after some meanderings in the blog, geared me up to be a witness against the Obama regime. One of his powerful associates had threatened me several years previous. I informed God that I could not do this blog under that kind of exposure and attack.
This was in September, the middle part. By October, I received word the person who had attacked me and informed me God had better things to do than concern Himself with elections was dead, having suffered an infection from a common surgery.

A car dealer decided to cheat me after treating me badly. I took it to God and the dealer immediately got cancer and died.

A person I knew decided to be a smart ass at a relatives birthday dinner and tell me that I was dating my parent, as I care for them in being a good child in looking after them in taking them places.
I did make the person jump back as I was about to strike them, but did not leave it alone and the Holy Ghost moved me later to complain to God about it.
The jerk was given a malady. The doctors cut him open and found he was full of cancer, to which he being a diabetic went off his insulin to commit suicide, which he did in a ghastly sugar coma of lingering death.

An uncle of mine, decided to scowl at me as he did not appreciate my being in this world, so I took it to God and I believe that was the time he was crapping blood for days, as his intestine broke.

There are so many, but this last one is just a few weeks ago. A player of satan decided to constantly humiliate me by inflicting upon the One I Love. Having enough of this, and this Obama voter being an ass, I complained to God, and while this affirmative action player, thought he was safe, all of a sudden found the entire company was against them. This creature could not be saved and was fired immediately as all of their offenses started boiling out.
I'm not through with this Obamite yet, as the bones have not been ground and scattered to the wind with that minions soul in hell for Judgement.

I may have the softest of spots for animals and plants, but here am I, one mean, hot blooded, Heaven for leather, child of God who will dog anyone to hell when you rile me, and the perfect part is, thee Almighty God is my Goel, the executioner of my enemies, and He is always Faithful.

For the Christians reading this. This is the God which you worship. He is the One with the Sword drawn, the One Who slaughters thousands with plagues and wars. This is the One who commits genocide on sinful people beyond redemption, and He does it all in Love, as it would be hateful to allow sinners to go unpunished.

Sometimes do people seem to go unpunished as Job noted? Yes it does seem that way, but there are things going on people that one never sees and they are the ones who have that gnawing reality of the lie they are.

This though is the correct way of "forgiveness" as forgiveness with God simply means as Christ taught in turning things over to God to Judge and Punish others with. Too many times, satan has that "forgive and forget" nonsense, when that is not the Way it is at all.
I do not need to pray specific in people getting cancer or any other such heinous thing. I simply when moved note to God the things having been done......and just like Rush Limbaugh thieving from me and others, giving God's Money to a sodomite like Elton John, with Sean Hannity blabbering about that sin in how wonderful it is.......I inform Rush Limbaugh owes this blog 11 million dollars and it will be cheap in the end compared to what is coming, and suddenly Mr. Limbaugh starts losing market share, starts having sponsor trouble, and soon enough, no one is quoting him or cares what he does in Mockingbird, as Limbaugh worries about what the regime will do to him in taking all he had away.

That husband of Jane Fonda who founded CNN thought he could steal land from black people down south, and within a year, God took hundreds of millions of dollars from Ted Turner and he has never recovered.

God is thorough and this is my God and here am I, His obedient child. I would that all would have affection for me, and all would actually not be spiritually retarded so they would understand what is posted here and why in the enigma, but each chooses their path of Life or destruction.

I do not lament nor concern myself with  those who chose to be destroyed, as you deserve it, and it is always a pleasure to see enemies on their back in fear, begging to a God Who has condemned them by their own rejection of Him long ago and their mistreatment of me and others, and knowing death is coming and hell awaits, and there is not a blessed thing they can do about it, because the time to make Peace with God was through me who they afflicted long ago.

I know what awaits you and it pleases me. So I do not become furious or overly upset to plot things against anyone, as God will reach out, reach in and grab you in your most vulnerable areas and make your existence a terror.

I will dog you like an Irish Setter on the hunt, and my Master will bag you dead.

Each of you who knew this have been respectful and it is appreciated. Each of you who thinks you are immune has no idea the Spiritual warfare this Adult engages in as you are unarmed and have no protection as God is my Weapon, and God whets often in His chosen actions for me.

I give all Glory to God for this and credit. I serve, even if I do not like the vocation here too often. I obey God and God conducts Vengeance, Sentence and Judgment. God will destroy you. The important event in this now is, when God does complete obliterating you, that in your last lucid moments before hell, you will know This is God and it is because you struck at me and you hit Him, for there is no difference in God or His children.

Remember that the next time satan gets a hold of you, and you in delight think pissing on me will accomplish something. All it accomplishes is the wrath and fury of God on you.
God will destroy you, because He is active for me. You remember that I'm one of the last people you should ever engage, and you remember if you do, that for your sake, you had better behave.

I do not ever forget in this life and God does not forgive when it comes to protecting the work He does through me.

If you have wrong me, talk is cheap. God requires things so check out the last chapter of Job and check out Hazael in coming to Elisha. I have no idea if God will be merciful to you afterwords, but at least you might not have me wounded and complaining about you to God.

Your decision bone head and when I'm out of this world it is going to be worse, as I will be before God directly accusing the sinners.


agtG 241