Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Plasma Rail



I call this the PLASMA RAIL, because it is plasma and it is an energy rail.

Simply put, this is an amplified energy motor.......as engines as catapults or processes using energy, while motors are devices which utilize electrical current, and regretably while I would rather this be an engine, there is nothing exploding about it so it is  a motor, but I content myself to call it the Plasma Rail.

Where was I?

Oh yes, in space this device would operate on light speed, while on earth this would not be possible, as the reality is humans would be squished in flying at the speed of light in  G forces, and there is not much need to fly 186.000 feet per second, as London or Tokyo is not that far at plus Mach speeds, which is what this device would generate in sound waves pulsed to create the rail.

So here is the engine. You got this plasma generating beam which sends out this "rail" on which a hollow tube or the motor sits. Inside this tube though are are rotatory or wave impulse beams massaging the rail in order to create movement in either spiral or amoeba like sonic or photonic waves.
Just think of it as a burr is the motor and the rail is the bolt, and as the burr spins it moves the ship along.

I know something this revolutionary should have like 10,000 pages of literature, mentions of Einstein, Newton and some kind of Microsoft Power Point program to explain things, but this motor is so simple that it is just like an AC DC motor, except the plasma spindle, the unseen waves are the coils, and it just spins in unseen, and looks like some hollow lens with this tube in back shooting this bright looking bolt....of course if you don't want to see it, then use ultra violet or infra red, as I do not care really about children seeing things, as part of the wonder of life is seeing nothing actually doing someone and working.

Just remember sound on earth and light in outer space....not going to tell how to make this go at Warp 20 as will keep you children at home for the show, as do not want you getting lost in outerspace as there might not be a spider monkey to come save you.

If you want to read more of this, there is no more, so just go and either read the Bible as it will do you some good and if not, just waste your time daydreaming as what you read here is never absorbed by most any way, and you will think you read pages when it has just been sentences.


So light stick shoots out, hollow tube goes spinny and woosh goes ship.Yes quite Nobel simple.

Oh is powered by my electrical amplification coil which I discussed would power the Goodspeed, my starship.

Isn't that the way they say it goes?
But let's forget all that
And give me the number if you can find it
So I can call just to tell 'em
I'm fine and to show I've overcome the blow
I've learned to take it well
I only wish my words could just convince myself
That it just wasn't real
But that's not the way it feels
nuff said

agtG 254