Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fade black to Red



I was going to write something of this, and now am moved to as I have witnessed as second natural event which agrees with the first sign which I was puzzling over.

It is no secret I have goats, dairy goats. They teach me a great deal and as I type this my little doe is in a recliner talking to me and chewing on things. When I returned from the city today, I had to mend some fence and in crawling over the wire, the flock came to me in full force like a herd of mules snuffing on me as I smelled of strangers.
Was like being overrun by dogs smelling on me.

Yes my flock hears my voice and they know me and they follow me...........

What is of interest in this is I hate the color black. I dislike black lab hunting dogs, dislike black Angus cattle and I dislike black goats.
Under Obama for the oddest of reasons, I ended up with a black bull and ended up with black goats.

Is not anything nigger about it, so no racism is involved as black hair is very attractive and black skies are pretty with stars........and in most ways I prefer black to pasty dead on the beach fish color white.

There is something though I have noticed this year in my goats have always had a tinge of color to them, a shade of brownish something really, but black predominated.

This summer I started noticing that my black goats were turning a reddish color. Granted most individual's hair color will lighten in the sun, and the Virginia deer will go through color phases of red in the summer and grey in the winter, but this is something new in I have had these animals now for three years and they never changed colors before.

I was pondering that in Spirit as I notice things pointed out to me by God.......like the harvest moon of December 2012 in which it was predicted exclusively here the massive drought America has been Judged with.

Oh by the way, if you are one of the myriads of stupid people who think this blog is written to coordinate with your potty breaks in predictions  coming true in 15 minutes, please use the exit button and never return. I do not want you hear, I have told all of you brats that before. So piss off and bugger off the lot of you, as you are stupid, are dolts, are idiots. You are never going to get what takes place here as you are too dense and need college English Joseph Farah articles explaining things to you to get through your bone heads.

You want someone to wipe your ass and make you think that you actually do not have shit for brains. That is not this blog and never will be, as adults ponder here, and you are like Obama and Romney being a social retard, a shreetard.
I'm through being polite to ungrateful, money whore brats. You will not be coddled here, so go  join the other Darwin candidates to meet your ends.

I will apologize to those who do comprehend the work here, as I has presumed telling this idiotry numerous times to go phish on sites where they belong they would have left and only been discussing important matters in how the Romneycrats and the Insiders can be sexed and they are the ones getting the free poke.

Now back to something interesting.........

This red tinge has become more pronounced these past months and I believe it is a bad sign or omen for Barack Hussein Obama. As I have posted here concerning the divination utilizing animal parts and natural signs, the Magi, of the east.....and while I......what is it the English phrase is, "I do not take stock in this" as the Bible warns of such divination, I will not be a fool and not notice things which the Holy Ghost is pointing out to me at this time.

That point being in why I decided to post on this, as this morning while on a drive I happened to as I do look out my window and noticed a herd of black Angus fat cattle.
For those who will need an explanation, fat cattle are not obese bovines, but is the terminology in one has feeder cattle which are yearlings which are weaned, and then put into pasture of feedlot to make the "fatted calf" or the meat for your market, which takes about 18 months from birth to slaughter.

The point in this is the Angus were red tinged too in color, and these are not my animals and are miles from my home. That is two red sheen signs on two different black coated animals, which should not be. This is something telling in the  natural forces as Obama has had numerous bad omens as pointed out here from Day One, and this one more which is informing the astute that something is changing in the heat of this Judgment.

I do not know what nature is saying for certain, and I'm not about to be posting things here on what it probably portends to, but this is something which certainly means that a shift has taken place from this Designer Negro domination of usurpation of America, and the color red is involved like a mysted dream.

Black skinned animals changing colors to a red hue. That just does not happen, as black hair should become more bluish in tint, and yet a red color is coating the black.
In two species as Angus and Nubian, it would be possible to state as Nubians come in all types of shades that it could be genetic, but the problem is, this is predominating an entire black herd.

The sign is more predominant in the Angus as they are a Scottish breed entirely black. They were crossbred for size in the past century with the infamous BLACK BIRD, who was in reality a pure black German Holstein cow (Holsteins are white and black mottled.), so there is not any black in the Angus lines of this original breed.
I will add for the anal who think they might know something in there are Red Angus cattle, but these are not Red Angus and the color was not that phase of dark rust red.....so those experts can join the other Darwin fools and hit the Ulsterman button and lurk about there as for ad page traffic it helps pay the bills when the insiders want the Madison Avenue hooker at two bit whore prices.

Black is a genetic dominant color though and I will stop there, as I'm not telling all I know in this, and the genetic details are nothing you need to know as you are not going to be involved in genetic engineering through natural selection.

I will though explain a few things on beef cattle so you can know something of your food, as the above calf is. The above unit, which is what a cow calf pair are called, are what is American beef. The calf is sound in having straight legs which are important and not curved to support the 1500 pounds of weight it will hold in 18 months.
The coat is thick for the cold wet weather and is vital in spring, and will shed to a thin coat in summer, so the animals do not heat stroke.

The vital parts are the cows muzzle could be wider as that is the chute all that food as to go into to feed that calf.
The udder is sound, and short teats mean a little calf can find them and get them sucked easily so they do not die, as a calf must nurse for the colostrum in the mother's milk in 24 hours or it will die.

One needs a long body as those intestines must process tons of grass in summer pasture and lesser proteins to assist the cows milk being fed, for a calf which will top out at weaning at 400 to 600 pounds for a fancy calf. Fancy meaning  top grade.

The money for beef is in the weight, which means a structure of muscle, and that comes in a long area from the hip to the tail in the round and sirloin steak and roast area, joined into the backbone where the loins and fillet cuts are located.
All of this calf will be turned into something from the bones, to the tallow in your lubricants, the joints in your jello and the guts into pet food, but the parts which makes this animal something which feeds all is that rear quarters and back.....and no red in these animals.

I do know the red is a bad omen for Barry Chin.Hair becomes more thick for winter, so this will be a strengthening of this sign, and yes snow does bleach colors too.....so this coloration is set into next year in this cycle, as this is coming to pass within 10 months.


agtG 248


Note* This seems to be a front end sequence, in the cycle will be front loaded in the event and not end loaded. Sooner than later and the event whatever it is will run in a sequence.