Thursday, September 27, 2012

Forever My BeLoved

Love is beyond the bounds of time, as God is Timeless and God is Love.

Eternity, in the Promise of a Ring and a Vow fulfilled in God's Strength and with His Help, for the here and now and the Future Life that awaits.

The Completeness of being all God Intended in His Creation, individually and symbolically.

I am me because of You. I could not and would not truly be me if there was no You to be my Life and Love.

Separation is a pain rending me ceaselessly in every second of this half life as there is no Life without You.

I miss You, my BeLoved. God Commands and I joyfully obey. *kotc I Love You Forever.

Forvever my Beloved, in before time, in time and when beyond in time, I Love You as God's Love is etnernal.

I look for Our Soon, for even now is the beginning of Our eternity. I Vow to You all of me as here am I completely Yours. You are my might and strength and I Love You with all of my strength and might, and by this I grow to We, in never being apart again.

You compete me in full Circle, without end, as God intended Us to be in Creation, individuals and yet together in a mystery of Love.

Here am I only me, because of You, for You have breathed me to Life in God's Spirit. All that was gone is alive in the Goodness of You poured into this heart which has made this Our Heart and Our Spirit in God.

The Separation is an agony and it rends me in Spirit, as I cry out to God in anguish to bring this to be and to help my will to bring this to be for all of His Will to be accomplished.

I miss You my Beloved, but my Love for You draws me on stronger and more in Love always with you, for here am I, always Your in all ways in Love, in Life and in God *kotc I Love You Forever my only Love.