Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Tiger Lily Wonder




I do not often speak of my private life, as it is personal, doing so would be a danger, and who LC is, is really of no importance as I'm just a conduit of a message God is working out in being a servant to all.

This if it is permitted, and I will not know until completed and inquired over is going to be a revelation of miracles and answered prayers of how I met the Tiger Lily, my Love, and it is recorded to sing their praises here to honor them as the best person I have ever met, and the reality to encourage everyone that there are Spiritual mates if one decides to introduce the Holy Ghost to your soul.

This story starts before all, in the unbeforetime, in the place where I was with the Tiger Lily and others, choosing our destinies and awaiting our appointed time in history.
The story in part starts in France several hundred years ago around 1429 in our friend arrived first as she was born to such a destiny under the name Jehanne. You would know her under the Anglo Saxon name of Joan of Arc.
I do not know if Jehanne was Jehanne in the unbeforetime, but she is the dearest of friends to the Tiger Lily and I, and without her, we would not be.

See Mark Twain had to arrive in the 1850's in a happening of God in a page of a script blew upon his leg and after reading it, he ran home demanding if this Joan he had read about was real.

It would be his last greatest work in recording the story of Joan of Arc, which would bring Joan to me, as two years ago I started witnessing lights, which were Archangel lights foretelling of events, and the event was life changing, and it would be a deep affection for one Joan of Arc.

For a year and a half as I was moved out of bad people and awaiting for people not good for me, a relationship grew with Joan in which negotiations took place, and as of August last year, events started moving which would complete something God had told me of where my future would be in a place Tiger Lily was a decade ago, but both of us were not ready to meet.

God is interesting in the years seperating the Tiger Lily and myself in what God had planned. In September though, the first contact with TL became a reality and I knew them from the start in  knowing they were something more, and within a few conversations I was in love.

I had prayed for a Jane Austin romance, and that is exactly what I was given by God. Not by chance TL is a Jane Austin fan as much as me, and romance is what has been given.

I owe Joan of Arc and the Ladies of the Bible for the Tiger Lily, as in humility I could only ask and rely on them, and not even Jesus. That is humbling in the thing of my unworthiness of Her in it took Saints to pray for me in the Family of God to work this miracle.
Who is so humbled that they have Joan of Arc du Lis as their champion in doing what they could never accomplish for God's Purpose.

The Tiger Lily is thee best person I have ever met. I though need to explain something in Perfect for they are Perfect. Too many people think this means that the person God intends for them is not without problems and all is some riding off into the sunset. The reality is, I have my Best Friend in them. They love me. The care about me. They are honest, moral, trustworthy and completely Gods.
I can list the wonder of them in being my Spiritual Kindred. I can list attributes of accomplishment, God loving them like I have never seen anyone loved. Tiger Lily is brilliant, a genius, insightful, Wise, skillful, athletic, artistic, kind, scholarly, comprehends how to deal with  people, assesses and weighs situations astutely.......I can go on, but the point is, this is a child of God I so completely am impressed by and proud.
I never could do anything to earn a person like this. They are my Gift from God, in being my Heaven on earth, my Ambassador from Christ, my Angelic testimony of God's Love.

I appreciate this Person entirely and will do anything for them, including body parts or laying down my life for them.  They deserve this for the Spiritual Adult they are. There is nothing I will not do for them and I purposely strive daily to be a better servant to them to assist them to become all God intends.
Yes this takes an Adult to have this kind of relationship and in this, in having all of this wonder, you will notice it is none of my business in trying to change what God has perfected and is perfecting.

I have someone who I trust completely. They are honest and Truth is their Spirit. That suffices for me all, and all that matters. Yes they are attractive, but I love them for the inside I know and see.

This is something of a bond and a knitting, we can feel each other hundreds and thousands of miles away. I know when people come into contact with them and I'm affected by what is going on around them.

I literally have someone inside of me and could not be more delighted to have them seated in the same honor I have in Christ and the Holy Ghost in my heart. As there is no difference in this Family of God, as they are in the Tiger Lily and the Tiger Lily is in them, and they are in me.

I'm wildly content in all of this in the complete dynamic of every "let there be Love" like at Creation and the same complete Peace of all complete in God.

I invest everything I can in this person, because they deserve my total focus. They are my priority.

I can do all of this, because none of this is about keeping score of anything I might do, as those things are small compared to this Gift God, Joan and the Saints of Heaven have offered me. This is my Great Treasure. This is my eternal Life. All is wed to the same unity and doing all for them is my mission by choice, as in God's hands and the Saints, they can bother with whatever LC is about as my focus is making certain this Light God is daily making brighter is advanced and presented by me, as that is what I do for the one I love.

I would never pray to the dead as that Catholic stuff is something which I believe takes away from Christ's role. I do not understand this nor this wonder of the Tiger Lily. For the genius of my God given mind, even I can not fathom this and am overwhelmed. It is enough for me in my still small Spirit to be humbley thankful for what I do not comprehend in a work I was moved to pray for.

There are none that I know of who actually have a light like Joan of Arc assisting thee journey which God has sent me upon. I would that I have seen Joan, but the Tiger Lily tells me of her light. I probably have enough problems dealing with Archangel light, but this is a part of this life I have which has more satanic arrows and minion darts piercing me and hurting the Tiger Lily than a walk in the park.

I have though as sunset, a rainbow, a starry sky, a glowing moon, a Christmas tree, a Thanksgiving meal, an Easter morning and all the things which delight me in the Tiger Lily. We are human though and forgiveness is what I require of my flaws.

I'm so grateful to God for the misery others have caused me in betraying me, shattering me and  trying to murder me Spiritually, as the Tiger Lily was my only calling, and this wonder Shines even more Brighter and I appreciate them even more.

Nothing means anything to me without this Person. This blog serves God's purpose, but it really compares as nothing to TL. I could place every revelation in informing them of what God reveals and this audience of one is enough for me.

The Tiger Lily has changed me for the better and the only one who could as they are bravest person I know.

There is the Promise of God in this, and while I will not reveal the mystery, some day the Faithful will see it and know.

I have everything after being carried to this point in life by Christ. My reward is Life. My reward is the Tiger Lily.

I thank God with all of me for them.



agtG 227