Wednesday, September 19, 2012

To those who donated..........



I would humbly like to offer my sincerest appreciation and gratitude to those who have donated to this blog. I get hit so often doing this in people needing to shove their hurts onto others, that it is refreshing to find Americans who deserve this country God endowed to them.

Here am I, not good at this in the words, but I respectfully thank you and will safeguard each cent as I know the meaning of a dollar and will remember that each of you have worked for it hard. You the donors, have made it possible for those who take the free ride and think they are getting away with something.
Understand that America was founded on that, in most of the people wanted to stay in the English status prison and only the few accomplished what God intended.

I will never be able to convey the words in the depth of expressing this, but I will bless you as in that you have the best I can give now and the future Home which matters.

May the Lord God, the Founder of America, empower and flourish you. May He make His Face to Radiate upon You His Rest. May God lift up His Love to secure you in naming you His children in a Prophet's reward, and give You His ready Help, His Joy, His Fulfillment and His Peace.
God bless you, the Good, in the Name of the Christ, Amen and Amen


*bows




Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

- Elizabeth Bibesco

agtG