Saturday, October 27, 2012

2012 Vote





This is the worst moment in all of my voting life in I have absolutely no one to vote for, for United States President. In checking with my options, I can not even submit a write in vote.

I have made no secret about my voting, not to influence anyone, but  to state the fact I would vote for Sarah Palin if I could write the name in as she is the one who should be there for God to work through.

I have also given Mitt Romney enough time to convert to announcing Jesus as His Savior and he has not. The point being why should I be made to renounce my Jesus, when Mitt Romney will not renounce his Mormonism.

I will not vote for someone like Mitt Romney as his Vice President is an Aspen Institute product of Foster Freiss' hippy America as has been exposed only here.
I will not face Jesus and be convicted on this as there is no excuse in this, no more than those who vote for messiah Obama and are going to answer for that anti Christ vote.

In reviewing things, I'm not going to vote leftist for Jill Stein in the Greens. Nothing in their agenda would continue on America, and extensions of Obama European Keynesian policies would only add to the feudal world condition.

This brings one to Gary Johnson of the Libertarians. Upon examination I will not waste my vote on him nor his VP, as while his claim to balancing the budget would be great, he has no line item veto in DC to accomplish this, so his agenda is legalizing dope and sodomy.
Frankly, dope is in the system for several days and is not like wine. It means one has impaired drivers and flyers endangering people, and as God wiped out Sodom with fire and brimstone, I will not legalize that nor come to destroying people by "what goes on behind closed doors" fraud.
So if a consenting adult says it is ok to whip them, pee on them and rape them, that is legal ? Under Gary Johnson it would be condoned, but what is the cost of all of that on the people doing it?

I do not want a nation of 300 million Bill Mahers.

Just look at Facebook and one can see what kind of behind closed doors human degradation it produces.

That leaves the Constitution Party.of Virgil Goode and Jim Clymer. Pro gun, pro American, pro life and pro Constitution. That is probably the place I'm  going to waste my vote with two Christians, who like wives and who have children.

The top four in this of DNC, GOP, Libertarian and Constitution could all win the 270 electoral votes if people voted for them. So is not a wasted vote.
In that matter, if Mitt Romney wanted Conservatives to vote for him, then he could have been a Christian, not banned guns in Massachusetts.........you know all he could have done in being a Mexican border buster.
See I made the point that Marco Rubio was qualified to be Vice President and President as his parents were in Cuba under American guardianship. Mitt Romney's grandfather left America for sex in Mexico as a Mormon, and Mitt's old man born in Mexico came to Texas in fleeing the banditos, which makes Mitt Romney just like Obama in a son of a foreigner.
Even if Obama has all these birth stories, his old man was foreign..........well Mitt's mum was at least American.

That is as close as I have come on a decision for President. Romney has had months to fix things to con people on the right to vote for him, and has chosen to be Mormon banker first. He will not even lie like Secular Islamist Obama does to get a vote, as Romney is that hard core.

I will vote for the Americans on the ticket, a Virginian and a Pennsylvanian at the Constitution party is appears any unforseen events taking place. They are not tossing God off the ticket nor going queer sex like the Libertarians, as I desire no part of a dope sex agenda, no more than a Mormon oil agenda, no more than a gay green agenda.

In reading that, one sees who gone to hell America has become. Gary Johnson does not consult God first on his politics. Romney consults magic sunglasses. Obama prays to hisself. What Godless ilk has been placed before these Americans in being given exactly what satan's whores desire.

So I'm not happy about any of this, unlike my first election in being excited about who I voted for.

If the GOP was not like the DNC in being cartel controlled, it would have found a way to bring in the Libertarians and the Constitutional voters. Libertarians though now are to the left of the democrats and the greens. It is all engineered for this outcome, and it leaves Americans with no viable options for 1600 Penn Avenue.

I await for Jesus to return, as America is gone and the last President she had was Ronald Reagan.

If the Lord is not your Shepherd, then satan is your rustler.

Lame Cherry



agtG 224Y