Monday, October 1, 2012

LAMEPHOBIA



My children, you know we are exclusive in our relationship, but I must warn you that your popular girl is becoming more popular and besides Barack Obama AKA Barry Chin as a fan of this blog, there are growing numbers of normal people and yes, the closet NeoFag fan which does require some explanation as they suffer from Gerbalness which clouds their thought processes.

For example, recently the UK press reported about a defense contractor who was fired by Barack Hussein Obama who shot his family and himself, and one of the Obamaniac NeoFags posted something about this was due to the Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Lame Cherry and Chuck Norris media analysis.

This really hurts me, yes I'm just wounded, pierced even, yes to the core that the NeoFags for Obama and Romney would not love me. I just do not  think I could bear or bare, not having them as friends, as they put in so much work in trolling the internet to post things, hoping that Obama might call them up for a date in noticing them or having some Mormon missionary put them into the position.

This is what I deal with in the burden of bringing you this blog in exclusives in the NeoFags refuse to accept me as an admirer. I do understand this as they are all new to being fags for Obama, and are not like Lawrence Sinclair who being homosexual was not in the closet when Obama was still lurking about in limos hiding behind Muchelle's skirt.

One sees comments like that little girl in Florida having a baby and strangling the child, and put onto the court system as an adult at age 14 and the NeoFag posts that more of this will occur under Romney.
This blog in always helping all people states that this 14 year old would have been just fine, if she had predated a check to Planned Parenthood for an aborticide, as that is what this Florida prosecution was all about in the aborticide industry herding children into fear, like Muchelle attacking fat children, so these 14 year olds pay the money to murder a child and then it will all be legal.
I mean abortionists in Kansas strangle babies after they are born and no one cares, so the reality is, just pay your money or at least pre date a check to Planned Parenthood, as the money is what matters in this, and not these dead babies.

I digress......but it is important as the Obama NeoFag with Mitt Romney hurting head from this blog are not comprehending things and just need some understanding and guidance in what this blog is about.

For example of the real LAMEPHOBIA, yes my children, there is no a medical condition called Lamephobia in which people are afraid of this blog which you love so much. They are quite hateful in the things they do. Just look at the above in besmirching this blog in lumping me in with men......how misogynist is that!

Your popular girl lumped in not with Lara Ingraham, Sarah Palin or Michelle Malkin, is instead piled in with Limbaugh, Beck and Norris, like a woman can not move a man to shoot his family and shoot himself over Obama firing him.
It was not that long ago Sarah Palin was accused of blasting rubber bullets off of Gabby Giffords brain, and yet now in this Obama manly election season, the worst of the worst is supposedly three men.

I really am upset over this, as it is humiliating. I mean, Rush Limbaugh? Is he even on the radio any more? This blog is so popular and so powerful that to put me into the same category as Rush Limbaugh is like putting America in the same locale as Moldavia.
Rush Limbaugh owes this blog like over 11 million dollars for plagarism, and he is a NeoFag himself being all Elton John at the matrimony with his blondeberry. This is NeoFags calling other NeoFags homocidal maniacs.......yes I mean homocidal, and the point being, I'm not lesbian even if I'm often mistaken for a lesbian.
I really do not care to be a lesbian, and it is quite hurtful to be calling an image burned onto a plasma mind as a gender. These NeoFags are really quite hateful and ignorant in not taking into account the feelings of an electronic personage.

Then there is Glenn Beck, another NeoFag, who .....well he is Mormon, really loves Obama a great deal and wanted to shatter the GOP into a 3rd party so Obama would easily win in 2012.
Glenn Beck like Limbaugh is Mockingbird intelligence funding. This blog does not take Mockingbird money and never has. It is not a Mormon prostitute like Mitt Romney and never will be.

Now Chuck Norris is a man, but he is a blonde ok. Chick is ...yes I mean chick if I'm going to be compared to Mr. Norris, is not only a man's kind of man, but he is a tough guy. All of which is fine and welcome, but once again, I'm not a blonde man nor do I care to be.
I have written in how I do not like blondes, especially Nordic types. It is just me and nothing against them, but it is just hurtful to be lumped into this group in which I have nothing in common.........well Chuck does kill people....never mind.

This then comes down to this defense contractor and his family being fans of this blog, so it caused them to post self abort. Now if this was in Libya, the Ginsu and the NeoFags, aka Mark Levin would be slobbering over this in natural law, which this blog stood against.
If this guy would have just aborted his children with a check to Planned Parenthood, all would have been legal...........hell if he would have just dehydrated his wife to death like Terri Schiavo was murdered, he would have been free and clear.
If the DF would have been in Benghazi and presented his butt to a Muslim broom like Chris Stevens, then Obama would still have the FBI locked out and this NeoFag would be claiming ignorance in another dead homosexual by the Obama regime, and no one would have on the left even made it an issue.

To the point, I have not been contacted by an inheritance lawyer in this DF leaving me all of his money and beneficiary, as I would presume a caring fan would knowing that Foster Freiss will not donate to this blog and Rush Limbaugh will not pay his bills to this blog.
So obviously there was no influence whatsoever from this blog in this Obama fired defense contractor as they would have put me into the will, and then waited things out in donating to the blog to build up a Conservative media which would protect his family.

I realize that Obama voters suffer from latex toxic shock and feces penis which has illusions to mental problems which has nothing to do with being crazy in voting for Barry Chin, a man who says he is a messiah, with halo head and says he is a black man when his heritage is Chinese Indonesian.
None of that though helps this sexist racial hatred heaped upon this blog. I'm like Donna Summer in working hard for the money, but I rarely get treated right by the right....well I never get treated right by the faux right.

To put this internationally read blog, now with a multiple language translation ap, including French so Ginsu French can read the French version of the English version which no one understands, is an insult as no one cares what Limbaugh and Beck say, and to put me into the blonde Chick Norris category is really ....it just fills me with anguish.

Liberals would be so much more pleasant if people just died in Obama fox holes in terror Afghanistan or if they starved their wives to death, or aborted their children, providing of course necessary payment. I just do not think I can bear or bare not having this NeoProg as my friend and ........and it is just so LAMEPHOBIA to not have these Southern Poverty Law Center types indicted and sentenced for these kind of hate crimes.

How dare the NeoFag attempt to resurrect Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck's popularity by linking them to me, and claiming my fans would not leave me in their will when Obama fired them from defense contractor jobs.

There is enough popularity to go around and closet Limbaugh fans do not have to link me to his sagging ratings to prop him up and Chick Norris needs no one to prop him up......Glenn Beck has Mormon so he has his own Mockingbird props.....

It is all so hurtful.....it is all so LAMEPHOBIA. Yes you have heard of homophobia, and the worst of all crimes has been perpetrated in LAMEPHOBIA has taken place.

It is tough being the popular girl in the brier patch.

LAMEPHOBIA: Prejudice against (fear or dislike of) the popular girl, the Internet Legend, the Enigma, Lame Cherry.


agtG