Thursday, December 20, 2012

Until it come

My children, I have come by groanings of the Holy Ghost in me. I thought to come to save, but instead I came to be called from the wilderness as a witness against them.
I arrived at a commission to tell the wicked to change unless they die in their sin.
I arrived at a commission to tell the righteous to be steadfast lest in the day of sin they be condemned, for the moment a sinner repents, their sins are no more and the moment a righteous one turns to sin, none of their goodness will save them as they are sinners.

I have come as a song of love that you have gathered to, for it is pleasing to the soul to hear the things of God in the mysteries here. I was stationed as a watcher to fill in the silence of the Bible before the Great Tribulation would come.

If the wicked would return the loans they have taken from the people. If the wicked would pay back what they have stolen. If the wicked lives the life given them by God in accordance with His Laws and not return to iniquity, they will live and not certainly die.

Yet, they have turned from God in claiming that God's Way is too difficult to live by and they exist in the fiction of manmade righteousness which is filth in your abominations of sodomy, rape, aborticide, lies, robbery, debt and murder.

The darkness even invades here as I send this message a Seer to the children who will not see, for sin is the mark all stoop to in being soiled by it.

I have come to show the line drawn before the events come which will be as the Prophets have foretold. If you would have known me, you would have known the message in the Sender.

These things will come to be. There is sin from Sidney to Spokane to Ottawa to Raleigh to London to Paris to Stockholm to Jerusalem, all the 13 tribes have become drunken with sin in fornciation with this world as you could not find adultery enough and had to go out seeking it.

I have warned, lest I be found guilty for the sins of the sinners in not warning them. I have been  kicked against in the pricks in the brands from the burning. National sins beget national judgments and the balance is set, as the Avenging Angels have been about as the Scribe of them has been marking the host.

You are a sinful people America and your western relatives. You steal elections and install false messiah's to save you, but Salvation only comes from One. You will be caught entrapped in your lie for your chosen parent is satan, the murderer from the beginning and the father of all lies.

It progresses and will not stop until all is fulfilled. It will linger to expose the faithless in mocking that things stated are delayed and that the Lord is delayed and new doctrines will come from the son of perdition.

I mourn for you by reason of your seared minds and hearts. You chose death instead of Life.

They that remain Faithful will receive a Crown of Life. Remain Faithful my children and be not like Lot in soiled by the lust of the pleasures still here.

Remain Faithful my children, for many will fall to try them in the time ahead. Prepare yourselves for the Way of the Lord is being prepared.

Come Lord Jesus, come quickly Amen and Amen


agtG 246