Friday, April 5, 2013

Fibrous Snow Mold



I really do not have a great deal to state about this, except it seems in the past 25 years that a snow mold has been growing under the snow banks of America.

I do know that when it snows in this 21st century that my eyes feel like sand is in them, as I have an allergic reaction and that is something I never had as a child.

One can point to chemtrails or whatever, but as I watch this snow mold, it is interesting in the traits of it appear more something like "jack frost spider webs". This life form actually grows in the cold when all plant forms die or go dormant.
It has a consistency of patterns in it literally grows like a life form akin to frost developing, in a sort of crystaline webbing fiber.

It does not appear affected by sunshine at all. Wind has no detrimental affects upon it either.

What is fascinating is snow melts on this stuff, and does not degrade it, but when it rains, the rain has an effect on it, so it disappears.

That would seem to indicate that this feathery, alien looking material, seems affected by a water in a higher temperature range than melting snow.

This is a life form, and as no one has probably named it, I will call it, Cherry's Snow Cloth, as it seems to be some natural woven thing based upon molecular structures. I conclude it has something to do with HAARP and the "new snow" which falls from altitudes of different pollutant colors and mimics this same odd weave.

I do know that if one electrifies primordial ooze that forms of life will appear in it. I suspect that HAARP is creating a sub molecular life form at high altitudes which somehow feeds off of the pollutants or nourishment in snow.

Cherry's Snow Cloth...............yes I have now named a new life form. I doubt those liberal asses who hand out Obama millions for war called peace will be honoring me.







agtG 214