Thursday, April 18, 2013

Lame Cherry Hacked 2:44 PM Eastern Time



As a reality today, after the posting on what the inquiry revealed in who was behind the Boston bombings, my system was running almost in reverse all day in being sluggish due to all the surveillance taking place, approximately ten times what is normal.

At 2:44 eastern time while working on another blog post, I was logged out of my account from another location, meaning this blog was hacked.

Knowing that Homeland and other alphabet agencies constantly monitor things here to track others on their American lists, it is remarkable for all the crimes taking place in stalking this blog, that the security structure of America never arrests those who are breaking the law, but have ample time to illegally surveil  this blog for simply typing information and obeying the law.

It is amazing the crimes this Obama regime condones and enables.

I type this as I'm waiting for Blogger to load on the THIRD log in attempt, as on MY BLOG there are so many people not supposed to be in here, that I do not have room.

All of this is made public record, so the mass public is aware of the situation as the state security knows completely certain the ISP tracks of those involved, but it is difficult for FBI to arrest people at addresses 1600 Penn Avenue named brown recluse or arrest hackers as it would expose the illegal surveillance of this blog since 2008.

nuff said



agtG 275

Post Script: Google Blogspot records show.......


Account Activity

Last sign-in countries
United States

I have American fans.......who can gain access to Google and not be prosecuted for hacking. I wonder who is above the law and not concerned about their ISP noted by the feds, not concerned about prosecution and able to hack into a blog at will......


One more thing.....

This is screen grab of my desktop in the start up menu. You will notice it is ALL black. When I run the cursor over it, it does show programs, which means my system, computer system is so overloaded that it is almost crashing, due to the regime busy inside this system.
When I state the abilities of the regime to invade electronic systems, this is a real time evidence of it.

Once again, is it not amazing that Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Sarah Palin, Chris Matthews, Shep Smith and Alex Jones never seem to have daily events like this to complain about.