Saturday, June 15, 2013

Angel's Tread




I was inquiring of the Holy Ghost how many Angels there were with me, as I ask questions in trying to not ask other questions at times.

It was interesting in the number were four, and then five and then six. Apparently I attracted two more for some reason.
The response was stong and I learn to watch these things in interpreting things as there is nuance in ever meaning of the Holy Ghost.

This should I suppose be followed by some profound things, but then what is more profound than having a half dozen Angels about one.

I have been talking to the God about things financial, and He informs me the commission has not changed in telling wicked people they are going to hell, and it is my job to send the message to evil people or I will answer for their wickedness.
I do not mind nor have any problems with what God has me doing for Him or He is doing through me, as I could care less who is going to hell and I could care less if they are upset about the message.
People make their own choices and that is the way it is.

I do though contend with God in this about a working wage. I talk about money and He focuses on work. Is not like I'm not working constantly. Told Him a decade ago I was exhausted and He gave me more to do. Still am exhausted, but I do not get exhausted on the things I was doing previously, as that is easy now.........just the more burdens in what I do now is exhausting.
Spiritual energy is that way. Once one grows into the burden, one retains that strength and only more burdens expand one's energies.

I would appreciate two things in my abilities would be more accomplished and that my Angels, in whatever numbers, would accomplish more.

I think I'm going to go see about talking to Joan now. I still would have rescued her. Forged a fake Pope decree taking her under his appeal. Cursed all in ex communication who stood in the way of it, and trotted off for Italy where she would be exiled, it would say.
Of course it would work, because no one expected that kind of ballsy deception.

Would have just taken her home. Don't really care if it did not fit in God's plans in it was too soon for Jesus to return. They asked to much of that Spirit and never did enough for her.

I have had Angels do some bang up stuff for me, real top notch miracles for God's Glory. Also seems at times they could turn up the volume a whole crank as they are just getting by.

I wonder if my frankness is displeasing. I would not be frank though if I was not displeased with performance.

Well time to do some inquiry and talking. Will have to be a wok star tomorrow as the baby rice steamer worked.



agtG