Thursday, June 27, 2013

Another Day in Prism Planet: Oliver's Twist



I like Dickens in his writing, and if he did not write Oliver Twist, forgive the brain overload as the double hard drive is working for a dozen minds now.

My favorite line is when Oliver in the orphanage whimpers, "Please sir may I have some more". That would be gruel.
Some how if the lad was not a blonde little boy urchin and Dickens had made the heroine to be a little brown haired angel girl I would be more compassionate I suppose, but that has nothing to do with the continuing saga here as I planned to be asleep a half hour ago, but too much to inquire on.

Any way, a nice person dropped me this note:

My first attempt to donate was showing $0.00 for some reason after I wrote my message even though I had typed an amount in.

 So I receive these reports from nice people who take numerous times to try and donate. Then some people get server notices and this new Prism Planet terrorization of this blog in people type in amounts and the spiders try to make it nil.
It is always an adventure being a popular girl and I do wonder how all of these high salary Edward Snowden types waste their hours stalking me and figuring out odd ways to tell people that everything I post here is spot on or they would not be doing all these things.

See it would be so much better like if one rich benefactor benefacted this blog. Think of the relief from all the people who get so fed up with my begging for money, when they want to just look at pictures of girls in their undies. That all just takes away the ambiance of the room here.

Is it not fun to star in a segment of Lame Cherry cinema in your own Oliver Twist, complete with Dickens good and evil and know you are on the side of good.

For some reason I would like to sing as singing is always something that makes even spiders more enjoyable. I think this song is a nice donation song.

Glen Campbell Galveston - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIUPCfIihQ4
Sep 2, 2007 - Uploaded by MitchMiller123
Galveston - Glen Campbell - Lyricsby SomewheremaybeFeatured 65,791 ... Glenn Campbell - "Gentle On ...
 
 
Yes but still waiting on Tulsa time or something for the big bucks so all of this would be settled. Yes that would be it in the big bucks and no more money begging stuff.

Rich people have a high tolerance for children begging for money.....no wonder Oliver didn't get any more gruel.


agtG