Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Little Things



Perhaps for new visitors to the site, I need to repeat  things as so many people who are good are busy with life.

First, you know how you do something for someone like hold open the door for them in being polite and they acknowledge you with a nod or a thank you, it is worth doing it in being a good person........and how it feels when you hold open that door and that person is far too good to even glance at you......AS THEY THINK THEY ARE ENTITLED TO IT?

That is what I do on this blog. I am a servant of God and a servant of all as that is what I do. I asked for Wisdom and God gave it freely, so I post things freely here. I made it a point to not put up ads like Ulsterman had to in order to generate revenue, as I have a slow internet and it takes me 10 minutes to load some sites and I hate that.
So I tried to trust in God in provide and to not bother people with ads as it is distracting, along with everyone does not have high speed internet.

I never minded people taking things from the blog and forgetting to give me credit as that is what people do in they need to validate who they are.

What brought out the righetous indignation was when Rush Limbaugh had read almost word for word from my emails on his program along with stealing things from this blog as many do and they will not give me credit or a shout out like Limbaugh saying, "Hey go donate 100,000 of you to Lame Cherry to provide a grubstake".
See these minders come to this blog, steal things, profit from them, make themselves look more smart than they are, treat me like the girl they fuck on Saturday night but will not look them in the eye at Church on Sunday........that is the group I'm speaking of.

Rush Limbaugh can give 1 million dollars to Elton John who blasphemes Christ my Lord. Sean Hannity can gush over it. Mark Levin can go into his gay choir chants, but none of these types who I have changed the way they do business will donate a six figure sum for the reality that is has been my God given work the past years WHICH HAS GIVEN THEM ALL THEIR COVER AND TALKING POINTS.

I have a neighbor I know from my earliest memories. We went to school together and he is like a son to my Mom in all he helps out with.
Dan ran into a bad woman who he married and then divorced. He works from 6 am to 10 am daily. I lament over him, as he is a millionaire now due to land inflation and except for like a yearly vacation of a few days, he never enjoys himself, except in work.

It bothers me as I know when he dies, he will just be the Uncle or brother his family will inherit a few hundreds thousand from. He should be enjoying the life God gave him as he has worked for it.

In that, I see the same people who visit this blog who have the silver spoon. Most will not donate a thing as they somehow think that the priceless information here they are entitled to. Some get nasty in beating me up after stealing things here in comments defining me as a whore.
Others will donate a few dollars like Dinesh D'Souza did to George Obama and never consider what they could live on in a rationed donation and how they would feel.

By the same reality, it bothers me when poor people donate and those living from paycheck to paycheck. They should be at Ihop with the girls as they work too hard to begin with. Sewers in Billings Montana should keep their money too as they work hard for it.
It is all that widow's mite thing, and I do realize that God provides way for people who are engulfed in this Obama Super Depression to donate so they can have their reward system too, but it really is the hardest thing in all of this to accept 20 dollars from people and then have them apologize it should be more.
No one should apologize to me ever who has donated as you have already given too much.

To come to the point in this, there are rich people who could dump hundreds of thousands and millions to that Paypal doation button above and they never would miss it. The money they have is their money, but in what context in they will be like Dan's family in dividing up the spoils and never giving them a thought as they buy some sports car for 50,000 dollars.

In the one  time I was left something, it was my Beloved Uncle. I never cared what he had for money. He left me with two other nephews the things that mattered to him, and that was his trapping and snaring equipment. I still have them hanging in a shed with care as I view them as his most sacred possessions.
I watched people steal from his estate. I heard people bitch others got his Ducks Unlimited expensive prints and I watch people not remembering him at all.

I have one of his Duck's Unlimited prints that I framed. My brother says toilet paper is worth more. It is by a Canadian artist named Dumas I think and named Morning Mist Mallards. That print had a big foot print on the back of it someone stomped onto it.......but that print means things to me as it was Uncles calendar he saved after it was gone and he left hanging on his stairway.
The value of that print is more, because my Uncle had some meaning in it that he kept a version of it on display. The value is in the last conversation we had on mink trapping when he lit up as he used to as brain cancer was killing him to tell me about things he knew I would remember and I should tell others as it was important to him.
Am still furious over my stupid ass sister interupted him as he was talking as that conversation was not interesting to her......that day my Uncle died really, as that was the last time he was allowed to be himself in the things he loved.

So yes I value as priceless what God Inspires here. I like that people enjoy the presentation and am pleased people are taught to reason and they tell others the things found here, as that is what this is about. The things I do not like are rich people who are  theives and rich people who do not make the difference in donating in thinking that money is going to stick around after they are dead.
Rich people have pricks for relatives and assholes for friends who forget them after the show of the funeral allows them to put on display how wonderful they are ......as they measure golf clubs or parking spaces......or the widow.

So in the Little Things, hiding the light of this blog under your bushel is not doing you any good. I know the difference between readers who have good hearts and the heartless. I know the difference in people who have not thought donating out as it scares them to those who give far too much in twenty dollars.

I will remind that this blog predicted by God's Grace the Stock Market would hit 15,000 and that was months before the event, and then it stated the market would erode, when it seemed it would surge past 15.
The market is a propped up ballon bribe to the wealthy to keep them from funding a revolution. What good though is all that electronic wealth when it disappears?

If you remember when Jesus taught of the debt forgiveness in who appreciates it more, someone who owes little or owes allot?

The same is with donations........who is going to appreciate a half a million dollar bestowing of your being generous..........dogs crapping in a park named after you or a Lame Cherry who has her shit together in God's Wisdom.

I have to go find something to eat and write something hopefully for the future where I live about remembering America.

Looks like the cyclone cycle is about to dry up and the July drought will start.



agtG