Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Besides the Point




I was looking for a Star Trek Original Series dvd collection as of course I can not afford such things, but it affords study in how people will gouge people with dreams for any price in inflating prices.
Of course, I'm a Trek snob, as the original series is what all the other series copied in lesser form.

It is sad when Data and Worf were the interesting people in aliens and robots, but then the later Trek's were all about the degradation of Americans and the advancement that anything is superior to Americans.

But that is besides the point as I saw on ebay a sale from a pawn shop of some beat to hell TOS 3 set complete series for like 60 bucks, and it was just junk........yet they were trying to gouge people in 65 bucks for it.

The place was at HOMOSASSA, Florida, and that caught my attention for some fun, as it made me wonder if lesbians and fags are naturally drawn to that location by name, as I would doubt that Christ Church or Archangel would be something that a queer would naturally want to not live in as a reminder of Biblical abomination..........like you never saw anyone rename a city Sodom after what happened there.

I wonder if there are lots of sassy homos at that city? I envision lots of lesbians with long kitty fingernails painted red, smelling of dildo latex and lube stomping down the streets, and little fag men dressed in leather chapping their crotches, sitting at tables outside sipping cafe coffee under umbrellas as they all look afeared of the sun.

Wouldn't it be a wonderful place of homosexuals to all live at Homosassa, and they their street toughs could all slap each other and call each other pissy bitches, as they cried, clawed and yelled at each other?
Even drab queers like Ellen DeGenneris and Rachel Maddow could ramp it up in the shemale department in some really butch clohtes beyond plaid flannel shirts.






I mean that Lincoln Myers in Boston Legal, played by David Dean Bottrell, the best bit part acting performance since............Ernest T. Bass on the Andy Griffith Show is who you would think should be the sassy fags who would live in Homosassa Florida.

You would expect things like murdering people over the head with cast iron fry pans, and kidnapping Candice Bergman and putting in boobytrapped crossbows in a basement......just would be all so HELLO over the top that even Mike Gallagher could vacation there with all his gay couple friends.

I much prefer a fictional fag city like Homosassa Florida to the reality of the miserable nature of the American fag like Birther Hussein Obama. They are always snarling about something and sassy fags in fiction are always so much more appealing.

You know like Benny Hill playing an English fag is more fun than George Takei playing Sulu playing a real life fag from Star Trek. Is the pity of my TOS that most of the charachters should of have died before their reality hit.
Like Shatner doing fag comedy promoting them. Like Nimoy being all liberal. Nichols being found out she was giving it up to sugar dad Roddenberry and then Sulu being a fag by choice. Just ruins the whoe illusion of Star Trek when I just wanted a nice Homosassa Florida where all the gays paraded around in a fag way that was fun and no sex ever took place, so it was all moral.






I think that just like blacks are not black unless darker than a brown paper bag, I believe that unless a fag is like Lincoln Meyers, that they should not be allowed to be queer, homosexual, gay or whatever. If one is a fag they must be entertaining or there is no point in them being covered in feces penis or smelling of latex dildo and lubricants.

Gays are best left on the comedy screen and not covered in excrement. Is like Dougie Howser in sexing it up with women on screen for laughs........can not a fag be funny putting moves on another fag male? A good comedian certainly could do that, but it is never done as there is nothing appealing about fag sex.
Sure some men like women on women, but that is just a warm up as no man really wants two women as who needs that kind of trouble in bed in two women commenting on how bad of lay you are.

So I move that Homosassa Florida be the official gay city state in America. All the  gays can go there and be happy. I want Lawrence Sinclair as the Potentate, something bigger than Mayor as he would be leader of the entire homosexual nation, and it could be a really great place where everyone could be Lincoln tested and if they were not, they .......well I don't know what to do with them, perhaps could have another city like something in Ohio, as Ohio seems to have allot of miserable people there and Cleveland just seems like a miserable city.

I just know that from now on I want all the gays in Homosassa, parading around and being like Lincoln. I doubt it willl help Star Trek TOS prices, but that is not the point as people should live in places that reflect who they are. Homosassa should be home to all the sassy queers and then everything would just go better, because think of it this way in:

I'm a fag and I I'm a sassy fag going to hell, but I exist in Homosassa Florida and I don't give a damn about going to hell as a sassy fag, I live in Homosassa.

That all just sounds fun. Maybe God would look down and fire and brimstone it all. One never knows, but then people would know about those things too. Just would all work out in a nice collection of the few thousand fags there, give them free housing, government things and their own theater to do stage acts on.

Homosassa here I come
Right where I never started from...


Yes Homosassa is the answer for straight people as we should not have to put up with high Star Trek prices or unhappy gays.


agtG