Monday, June 17, 2013

The Dreamtime



I remember the dreamtime, that time spoken of in the far east mysticism played out by the shadow figures in puppets, how there was so much more in this world they saw and understood.......

I hope it is not an intrusion on a friend's correspondence who passed something along to me in not a breach. It is important though in the information flow. This interested me as TL had found in a search that the Jinn was resonating in Malaysia in being posted as elsewhere.

I will make one more point in I live in the future, as I have always stated, and sometimes that future is years ahead, sometime it is days, but when the world catches up, the astute are startled to find that Lame Cherry has already been there and those things which posted are coming true by God.

My thanks to a friend who is more intelligent than I, and who knows who I really am and still plays with the illusion behind the silk screen.

So I printed out The Jinn of 1600 Penn at work on Saturday to show Pete, the Indochinese supervisor, who has been in repentance since shortly after 11/2008 for voting for Obama when I told him not to, and before he even read it, he started asking me whether I believed in shapeshifters and such, as the Oriental people put a lot of stock in such concepts. (And you’re right, they have very impassive countenances). He has no problem at all with your scenario and believing that Obama is gone, even after the appearance of the Jinn. Neither evidently does one of his fellow countrymen, Cal who came in today and told me Pete had given him the article which he also was ready to believe.

Then of course the event which you were unprepared for happened, but being presupposed to believe you, the photographic forensics, which I also shared with them, were very plausible, especially the shot of the family. Sam, the a Kurd, the other night supervisor, was equally unshocked by any of this. They didn’t read it, but I told them too of the Biblical injunction to test everything, and your invocation of that principle on yourself.

nuff said


agtG 254