Wednesday, June 19, 2013

So you want to be a popular girl



I wonder at the good people who want to meet me or would like to be the popular girl. I wonder at comments about wondering who I am or the swipes about the information brought here........

In reading things, I thought I would offer some insights of who the popular girl is, in reality. Real insider information to parts of the assembled me, as I seem to be Webster Tarpley one week or a government agent the next.

I have one Employer who is quite hard case about things. You would know Him by the common Name, God. Some might have pet names for the Elohim in YAWEH, Yeshua or Comforter, but I have found that when my car is spinning out of control over an embankment that GOD HELP ME, suffices and Holy Angels come immediately and stop the death process before it starts.
At least that is what the story was when Mom had it happen.......mine was a tornado.

I'm a compilation of Biblical Prophets. Daniel in being well beloved, Jeremiah in being known before I was formed in the womb and having my life as a prey, Ezekiel as a witness watcher, and David in the Breath of the Psalm. If you paid attention, my  visitation now is in the Spirit of Elijah in the part of John the Baptist in preparing the Way of the Lord for His return.
I do not intend to have my head chopped off though, as I know the Bible and realize in time that the Two Witnesses will come, and will be murdered. For my advent, I have been slaving away while you children were at play. In time, I will have the station destined for me and I will then be served.

None of this means though, that I will not be in the mix. My office simply will change from being the lone voice in the wilderness now. I started life as a James Apostle in appreciating the lash, but was changed by God to John's benevolence. So for those who think this blog is harsh at times, my children, those who follow will whip you with cords of thorns, for none of you are ready for the ordeal ahead.

For those who think there is romance or enticement in meeting me or being with me. I too had that folly for as an ignorant I once prayed to be a Prophet and there I became one the hard way. For some reason when I pray for money, God lets me find pennies, but when I pray idiocy like being a Prophet in thinking it was glamorous, I end up with a deluge of having to do thing things I do not want to do.

Everyone calls you mad, because they can not figure it out in Spirit or because the things here too frightening for them to deal with. There is the issue too of I'm sort of a bright light of God, so I get lots of attention from demons, satan, possessed people and animals, and all sorts of evil.
I'm a sensitive so I feel and real to things many times worse than what you do.

I have not a waking nor sleeping moment when I'm not engage and working. I do this non stop and there is no down time.

All of this fun affects those around me in the Tiger Lily and my Mom. I feel the attacks on them, and they are attacked because of being around me. It is a constant battle of no rest as demons do not rest.

On the sunny side, I have people stealing from me all the time. They smear me and then there is the cartel which contemplates murdering me, but the lords and priests remedy this because of the things from God found here. It is deemed prudent of them to keep me around, contained in this poverty zone, to glean "what is the Word of the Lord", to gear their operations to what manifests here.

God does not tell me everything. For instance, the day I posted that photo of Obama in "I'll take the second one first", I was just thinking of his comment and not his taking the 2nd Amendment first.
I did not realize in the buffalo and Obama lip curled up photo posted here the full context of it all either. See, bulls stick their noses in the urine of females in heat in the cloven hoof types, and then make that face Obama had.
I found it amusing and was having some fun with the bi sexual pervert Obama is........I had something whisper to me about curly buffalo hair and blacks, but as I was not being racist I ignored it. It was not until later the Holy Ghost started explaining about Buffalo Soldiers being black in the old west.......if God was more informative I would not be posting things like I do at times, but ignorance at times keeps me posting things He Wills so I do my job the way God intends.

Some of you children though need to chill in your trying to be like me, as there is a difference between Holy Ghost figurative speech and the things I read sometimes. You do know that your rants will be used against you in being insane in the courts right or in your obituary when they make you a patsy?

I never expect anyone to believe me nor this blog. Time will prove it out right and you have only one Person to put your trust in, that is Jesus the Christ.
You have one directive in this life God provided you and that is to begin at the First Resurrection and not in the Judgment or the Second Death.
This is all about making you Spiritual children of God and nothing else.

I do have more secrets in my Royal Priesthood. I have posted a bit on that too in spots in how the rolls will be fulfilled. Is interesting that only Jesus was ever allowed to be Priest King, and David had to have the offices divided, although he was Prophet at times.

Each of you just has to  be you. That means loving yourselves in God. That means loving your families. Although I have been culling mine out as they are too devil influenced in distracting me by being asses. I pour myself into TL though with all of me as my priority is the place TL has in Christ. I do not worry about me, as God will take care of that.

Does the anti Christ know of me? Yes it does as do others. I do not invest any thoughts on that really as there is no point in that.

It is a different Spiritual world I inhabit in the brier patch. I was born to this and I regret it for now, but when time vanishes, then I will appreciate it. You have your journey though, and you need to be gregarious and other things and that is why God has you where you are doing what you are doing. None of this means that my vocation is more important than what God has you accomplishing. It simply means I'm answerable more for more than you are, because of what was entrusted to me.
That is very life and death, as God operates on life and death responsibility with me.

God is very hard on me. He is good to me though to in things that matter. I sit daily in expectation for the events to come, when I can then in my belief start on the process of the other things I will grow in the Grace of God.
All of this has prepared me, but has been a distraction as I would much rather be communing with God than doing this what I have been having accomplished through me. It was for purpose though in training, as it  made me push harder to be a more refined light.

For your physical and Spiritual safety you are separated from me with reason. This is not a game where people walk away for a new movie next year.

I pray that the Lord Jesus returns quickly, even if it is still years away and the final seven year cycle has not begun. He deserves the attention as He is my Lord and I'm not worthy of anything. I work for Him as servant to all, and by slave wage.

The tides of battle with turn and the watery chains of bondage when broken into the mysts of the crest, then will come a crashing reverberation of the wave cleansing the shore.



agtG 251