Monday, June 10, 2013

The Day and the Hour




I have in my possession something unknown now provided to me on June 9th, this 2013. It is not information on any of this triviality which appears here in Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band or who is performing the coup of the moment, but it is what Jesus says something only the Father knows or knew.

I do not know why God trusts such information with me as He usually has. The mind He has given me is one which just accepts things as "is" and I never think about misbehaving or misusing the information of the hidden knowledge.

That is why this evening in discussing this with TL that the Holy Ghost started to make known that others would not be able to handle the dates and times which I now know. Information on Christ's Second Coming, which would throw the masses most likely into a new outlook. Some might turn to sin thinking they could sin until the moment and then repent, never contemplating they might be tits up before the repentance came and then those who would throw off the constraints of governments in looking forward to that day when Christ would rule.
Such things are the things of concern for the elite as how does one manage the flock when the flock is no longer grazing where it is told.

I inquired of the Holy Ghost immediately about posting these things, and was stopped in being told not to. He did state I should put it into an e book and then sell it.
Being exhausted and cranky, I stated I was not pleased about all of these hoops in I just want the money to take the pressure off of me, and to be able to focus on God with TL completely to Glorify Him.
I do not know of  tests in these things from God, but I have always freely posted here what I'm moved to, and now I have something which is without price.

How much does one put a price on knowing the future. Would a quadrillion American dollars be enough or would I be pricing things too cheaply.
Would one person simply plagiarize all in that codex and no one else would purchase the book. Would people be upset in demanding to know, in thinking they could handle the information, and being overcome by it all.

I never have been afraid of any of this. I simply view it as information and always have.

I do not know what to do at this moment. I do though know the year, the month, the day and the very second of Christ's return......and I do not care what the scoffers think who can not handle the things posted here, as they can not handle being the ants at God's picnic for some reason He delights in having me sit down and just be pleased He is my God.

I have created and posted some e books, but I sort of would need a refresher course in that Word thing transferred to that other program, and then not posting them to some alternative to Amazon. In that, it just occurred to me what would a publisher pay for a book with the answers to the questions which have made humanity search in vain for thousands of years.

My beloved Uncle had a Garcia 5000 reel. I was always fascinated with it as a child, and of course I purchased two and have never had the opportunity to fish with them for too many years. He used to travel to a place called Clearwater, past Flin Flon and the The Pas in Manitoba. I recall yet his being away for so long to fish, and how I lusted after a white wooden box he had in the back of his pick up which stored all his gear.

When he died, I fished that wooden box out of a granary, full of mouse poop and some dead animal type hide, as no one else wanted it, but I did as my treasure. I took out the nails, put in screws, washed it and painted it, and have it yet as one of my reminders of a man who once hated me as a child, but I invested years in effort to gain his favor.

What real difference does it make in the schemes of the control of this world, when one has memories of such treasure in seeing a wooden box as a child and desiring it, and years later obtaining it and treating it like the Ark of the Covenant.

To know the intrigue of the death of the elite compared to knowing the moment of Christ's return, has no comparison, for one is the few inch world of the ants to the eternal dimension of God.

I guess I will post this and ask God for more direction.


agtG