Monday, June 10, 2013

The Donations




I was raised to be someone who was to be a rugged individual. I was supposed to always help others and never ask for help. In that, I want to thank each of you who have donated and apologize to each of you also for the amount of bitching I do about money in trying to get one of these multi millionaires who steal from this blog and think the poor people can fund their way "as they are too important to donate", as that would solve all of this for everyone.

I am moved by each of you, as this is your money and I never misuse it. When I mention a 20 cent spoon I purchase that is not ever your money, because I would view that as a violation of a trust. Money is too hard to come by in this life and I guard those funds in accounting for every penny.

I desire to share something with you, as the Viking has mentioned such things to me, and this is espoused in the following note today from Shawn:

Think they may be trying to tamper with your ability to get donations. I had to retry this transaction 8 times before it would take. Please let me know if you don't get it. God Bless and protect you.

I did receive the donation Shawn, but please let me explain a few things. I have complained to PayPal about all of this, and when I do, donations do come in more readily. So yes PayPal, being a multi billion dollar entity is no different than any of these other conglomerates being harnessed by the intelligence apparatus spying on all of us.
I mentioned that I came across by accident a site which was listing information on this blog, which could only come from inside PayPal. I complained about this Russian site, and PayPal sent me an email talking about email phishing scams which is not what I wrote about at all in content.

What this is my children is this thing of my computer unhooking twice today for no reason in the reason being there are gradations in this intimidation. The IRS pisses on right wing people in different degrees. Sometimes it is "your files are lost" ....perhaps your mail gets stopped for no reason at the post office.....perhaps your gigs on your phone disappear.......perhaps it is people trying to donate to this blog and suddenly Paypal using protocols to vex you, has you stop trying to donate.

Yes that is terrorism and it is being conducted by the regime. This is as I have stated and as this Snowden mentioned in the scope of it all. The things this blog has suffered are criminal. There are others like Dr. Kate who were in immense jeopardy. You have your own experiences and it is all an organized criminal intimidation of Americans.
I have mentioned how people like Mark Levin never have IRS problems or their computers never go down, and that is because they are the conditioned examples like Limbaugh to make you think you are isolated and none of the multiple IRS audits your accounts like Michele Bachmann was put through, before she was hounded out of office by this same political intrigue.

People wonder of conspiracies, and dismiss all of this as it could not be this infiltrated into the world, when one can watch an old program like MASH and hear the military threatening a doctor to get on board as the military in 1950 had a long reach into the civil society too.
I can point to a literal event of a person working in Congress accusing Howard Hughes of war profiteering. Hughes was so furious, that he swore that man would never work again. One person mentioned they saw the person a few years later on a street begging for a job from someone in DC.
Hughes reach was so deep in that era that he could make certain that man just disappeared.

We are talking of multiple trillions of dollars being funneled into this system, which picks out these drones to shoot people or follow orders in your localities, and appeals to the grandeur of the need of a Shep Smith or Rush Limbaugh to preen and carry out a message as a bot for all of this.

You can see the changes in Michele Bachmann, Sarah Palin etc... when they have been gotten to. Their eyes change in the reality that they have found out what America really is.

It is so much money and psychopathy involved that all of these "boot camp" itinerants are protecting their own little gulag in terror if they say anything they will become the next Andrew Breitbart.
Yes Andrew flew too high as he thought he still lived in America and thought he had power as he had knocked ACORN from the tree, but all that did was set the hogs rooting about him, and when he got the bit of information which would have exposed all of this, the cartel machine went into action and Andrew Breitbart was another natural cause death by assassination.

This is dangerous work which the Lord has me engaged in. I get reminders daily about it all in subtle and not so subtle hints that they can screw with me and anyone they care to and get away with it. Having a radar sweep twice rupture veins in one's eyes does make one pay attention for a few moments, but God has other plans and I heal quickly.

I'm trying to load a photo as I type this, but am getting non stop PROBLEM LOADING PAGE from Google, and this has been going on for days since I posted about the June events reaching projection point this week. I do not know if they will become a reality or stage again, but I certainly have garnered a multiple facet lions share again spying on me for doing First Amendment legal things.

Today a piece which will appear on June 26th linking the assassination of George Custer to the same types who run al Qaeda today assassinating more people, has got their attention......just like the Snowden piece got their attention enough for them to unpost it to drafts.

I would like nothing more than Alex Jones to be popular or Rush Limbaugh in having all this fun. I would that I had a pile of money to help each of you and then go off and fish or some other activity with TL, and then just post on the God things or some other Newtonian photonic geometric stuff that makes me look like a genius, but I know the source is God.

What is the bother is the Limbaughs all know what is taking place and this torture all Americans are going through and they are told never to say a word about it or else they will not have the golden goose any more to pontifciate that they are just like you in that most heretical lie.

Well no photos from Google as it is just refusing to load......being the popular girl is such fun waiting for the nails to dry. Guess will find some photo on my desk top.

No women, just Richard Nixon from the cafe......they got him America, don't let them get you.

Thank you again for all your generosity. God bless each of you in Christ's care in Holy Angel ministering in Jesus Name Amen and Amen



PS: 15 minutes to upload a picture. Disconnected from second server, as first server they disconnected me from twice. Now back on first server and will post this before they track me back again.

Amazing never will be a Congressional hearing on the intimidation this blog deals with from the criminals in the regime nor will there be a monetary settlement for this terrorism against an innocent American.

agtG