Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hondo




My children, as another Lame Cherry matter anti matter exclusive......

Do you remember last evening the post about the psychology of rich people in revealing what makes them not tick in donations?
See you read that and pondered the reality of it, but TL informs me that someone else took the bait on that post, and donated a whopping 2 cents. Praise God for such generosity!!!!!!!

The wonder is my children the 2 cent donor also found a Bill Gates Microsoft site run by the feudal state on the WIFI post.. It is such wonderful information that it must be shared as always experts NEVER contemplate the regime would of course stealth what they were doing on known signals as the hacking profiles are the regimes as has been exposed here..
Now of course I knew that, but did not say it, but a bait grabber would pounce on that and donate 2 cents as it bothered them enough to inform me I was rich by being destitute.

I will place here an esteemed TL quote as apparently some people do not read what is posted here, but have time to be "helpful" writing things which I already posted on.


 Well is basically what the "explanation" said as things could be Malware connected of people trying to hack things. Duh. Is retarded of ppl when you said things showed up as were not there previously and it is not like you are in the center of a metropolis.


Now back to bitching about rich people......

Now mind you if it was 200,000 thousand dollars, I would not be asking for money any more, but for 2 cents, I will just have to keep asking for money and exposing the psychology of rich people, as I delight in pulling psychological strings so that someone will generously donate 2 cents, which of course is an insult, and me being insulted, God will be insulted and all of this sin is bound in Jesus Name upon them to never be removed.

What could be more pleasing than a 2 cent donation? Why a Jane donating another 2 cents, so I have a whopping 4 cents in donations.......I get another two cents and why I can pay the state tax on a dollar purchase in some states.

Yes, I so enjoy being 4 cents rich. I enjoy having 4 cent donors lecture me about how God Inspires what is on the blog as I must write it for 4 cents now, and no cents or is that "no sense"  before in no large donations previously.

You know what is really great about all of this in a 2 cent donation, PayPal takes the entire 2 cents, so it really accomplishes so very much in funding the feudal state enslaving all.
See the IRS still says that is income and I have to pay taxes on it as income, so Jane in her "we all need more money" has just robbed me in making me owe the government more money I do not have.

This quote was very much appreciated in this:


p.s. make peace with your children b4 u die, which could be tomorrow..

I am going to do Jane a favor in not publishing her last name, when things are written to a celebrity, something which could be construed a death threat,  then all sorts of Patriot Act things start activating and celebrity stalking laws.
It is like Annie Romano on the old One Day at a Time writing President Ford that "for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee".
The two dots on the end of tomorrow is what really catches the eye of law enforcement as it is an implied threat.

See the elite of the elite like having me around to hit once in awhile, but they do not appreciate others doing that as what is posted here is of interest as they can not glean it through the demon machine and their remote viewer.
Homeland monitors what takes place here as a net to gather in a list of people who could be exploited for later regime patsies who

Some might think it clever to donate two cents to have their two cents I am not interested in, but as someone who is poor, someone who has been really threatened, stalked and assaulted, two cents is a TL says, "really insulting".
Like taking bites out of a roll and tossing the crumbs to the bum laying on the street....in this case PayPal got the crumbs.

Intent does not matter though as it is like John Wayne's dad, told him, when you are insulted, people meant to insult you.

This blog answers to God, not to any Jane. This blog posts what the Holy Ghost moves me to write by Inspiration, not what a Jane demands to be read, expecting poor people to pay for the things here.

  quit yer bitchen on "rich" people!

No Jane, as the rich require even more attention in they require being witnessed against in they are going to hell.

I would tell Jane to go start her own blog so she could read all the wonders the way she dictates, as much as I would tell her as I have told her kind to stay the hell off my site, but she can not.

I know what this site is about even if others in their dictates do not. It is dust off my shoes

Is it all wonderful my children in I presume all of you would like to get 2 cents robbed from you at PayPal twice in one day, and you could be lectured at how you are not pleasing that person, and you could have explanations about WIFI which explained less than what was already posted.

Now the questions is, is Jane pleased she found her way as a popular girl here in being exposed for what Jane is, as that was her intention like the helpful wife beater who called me a whore and I could work for pennies or is Jane ignorant and now upset at being exposed for what she is.
As is always the case, what I answer is the answer, or I would not be asking the question, and the answer is, I do not care as God will handle all of this and if satan playing through Peter and Jesus saying "Get thee behind me satan" would win out with the myriad of Janes who try to distract things, then there would not  be a blog.

Oh and my children, do not be concerned, as I am at the Lord's Peace with my children and I am not going to die, as I will see the Lord's return and I am on point for the remnant. My life is a prey for the Lord to work through.
Do not fret about these things, as like Christ in Jerusalem, I know what rubble lays ahead for the world and how billions of dead will not bury the dead.

Now the question in all of this is, as the rich have been made afraid and most have scattered, why did I really post this, as I do not care about any of this. That will be rhetorical as I know the answer and it is worth more than 2 cents.
I will continue on the mission from God and now the curse is amplified and expanded on the non rich donor to their not having rest and as for Vashti, Ruby and Emma, that is now included too in the reckoning.

Is it not fun being a popular girl my children, so many of you want to be me. I am certain you would be so appreciative of 2 cents doubled in such helpful lecturing.


agtG