Sunday, September 22, 2013

No Title Ness




People always want to know who Lame Cherry is, when here am I, just this nobody to bash about the brier patch, as certainly I have had a bad day today, and it is time to beat on a woman to make me feel better as I go back to my nice computers to hide behind or my millions in fortune.

For some reason, the humans just seem to not get this. Yes the lords and priests glimpse the mystery of me, but for most they believe their ISP information and the hum on the wire, when I have told them all who I am, and yet their clearances are not enough or their mental capacities to comprehend who I am.

Alice, no not ALICE who you think is Alice, not even Alice in the above black operations which were covered by ALICE, is not even where you can comprehend. I went down the rabbit hole and if I go through the looking glass, there is going to be real problems in this.

Let me educate the spiders who read these things and their tops who page through this stuff and are so compartmentalized they do not still see Lame Cherry.

I told you that it was the Nazi who opened the doors. That is what those movies were about to enhance the belief in the doors so they would operate better in the matrix......that crop circle thing you know was part of it, as the hidden knowledge was put on display.
It is how the German army went from horse troops to rockets and jets in four years while the Americans played with plywood Mustangs.
It was the knowledge from the demons that they gave at Roswell, and provided the stepping stones to  the 21st century in all that money was used by funnel to target specific industrial platforms to introduce all of those inventions. Quasar just built things too American good and went bankrupt, but the conglomerates gave a perfecting too to the knowledge which was being unleashed, all harnessed to capitalism to provide the immense funds for hundreds of Manhattan Projects.

They tried all that Dark Angel stuff in weaponized humans, but it took too long to grow up beastials, and they fucked too much and were not able to be controlled. The gorilla guys were the last phase of it all, and as my science teacher mentioned once that not all of that was done in the test tubes.

It was the robotics that outpaced all the devolution stuff you see. Takes to long to grow humanoids which break down, and cyborgs might be nice to infiltrate with on the metals, but when you got the next gen of the empty shells filling with demons for outsource performance, then why invest resources in the borgs when the artificials are there and you can fire wire a human brain to believe anything it sees.
Do not need people really as can grow the tissue in a tube, and with the immortals skulking about in their extended life stepping stone forms waiting to keyword the magik chant, not much need for an Asian slave tech or a Mexican slave labor group, as the artificials and holograms can perform the service..........do not need ants at the picnic.

That is what this is all about really is the ants have annoyed me. I try to be pleasant but they insects always start lecturing at me or thinking we should be friends. The dogs are pleasant enough, but I just have never been fond of insect life and I detest felinoids...are the worse in always clawing, then purring and clawing in being frustrated they are what they are.

I probably should not be stating the above as if you intelligence contractors start asking questions about this, you are going to get a great deal of attention in finding out how popular you will be, as what was just touched on was a generation of weapons programs and their evolution....and I never even touched on the matrix.

Did you noticed that Alex Jones guest host in speaking of ELF weapons, mentioned army, air force, marines in psyops, but for some reason never mentioned the Naval operations which were hijacked for Aaron Alexis demise.
I wonder why the Navy is so very shy.

Alice, if only there was a little chath, so I could sit in the brier patch without the bother. I could have used the German but for some reason ants who think they are bright take issues in my cyber language speaking to the artificials.
It would be such a good thing really, as then all of this would be so much less annoying. Yes you all want power and do not know that it does not emanate from this side of the looking glass, but from where I came from.

Yes some of my friends are Vulcans, but even in that it is all lost. What would Alice do really as it would be so much more erotic art to be a lab technician finding she was in too deep when  all she wanted to do was experiment more than with cancer.

Maybe I should take you through the looking glass. Would it not be interesting to have a vacation in 486 BCE and let you run wild in Florida......bring you back to 21st land and then we would see how you might adapt just as an experiment.
If I bluff with with what most would consider absolute power, then what power really resides when Alice was 10 feet tall.

All I want for Christmas is my  two front feet
My two front feet, my two front feet
All I want for Christmas is my two front feet
Would that not be a mystery of frankenfeat


Do not ask Alice when she was small. Ask the brain of papa as he will tell all.

Pony is tired now.......odd how in Heinlein's pony world, the horses ate meat and their tentacles were alive and it was all watched over by balloon plumes.

I suppose it is hard to haunt the demon possessed as they are already haunted.



agtG 243