Sunday, September 22, 2013

Same Heart





My Bible reading today from the Holy Ghost was Ezekiel chapter 18. As I am commissioned to warn you manicured graves dead inside but having groomed lawns upon your outer layer of filth, here is your doom.

Yet saith the house of Israel, The way of the LORD is not equal. O house of Israel, are not my ways equal? are not your ways unequal?

Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.

Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

None of you will though, for you are sanctimonious, self righteous serpents whose adder's tongues extol your virtue while spewing a venom toward me and others.

Nom de Dieu, God wipe out all of your money, property, stocks, investments and lives, for it does me nor any person in America any good, sealed in the Name of Jesus the Christ, so it is bound to you and will not be broken.

The majority of you are going to die, and it will be a death of horror, and know I will be pleased for that payment as you did nothing for me. Added to this, the vipers who think they have fooled God or myself in your feigned caring, I knew you not, but for what you are, in the frauds you are.

I have though a message for someone who has been with this blog from early on. I have not ever mentioned this Lady, but she is one who has said that she felt like a part of her was gone when this blog went on leave. I appreciate you, as you have behaved wisely and with character which is rare.
You have revealed an American Christian nature in your attributes in knowing how to follow instructions, never lecturing at me and always being kind in your words.
Sundae and a few others like yourselves, from Iowa who would like to have coffee, have shown yourselves like lawyers in Alabama to Montana to be True.

I do worry over you, and the True ones in Christ, because in my world, you are the hunting dog I can depend on to always stay by me, the horse which when I loose the reins will never run away and the gun which always goes off when I pull the trigger. In the brier patch, that is what is of value, a pan which does not stick, a coat with big pockets which does not let in the wind, seeds which sprout and produce no matter the conditions.

Mine is a simple world, and the psychological diagnosis is the more brilliant the mind, the more simple the entertainment which entertains that mind. I place value on Viking traditions, which a liberal from Minnesota once related in, "A Scandinavian is a person in America, that you offer refreshments to at your home, and they will not take them if they are starving, as they will not put you out. You will offer again, and they will still not accept help even if their life depends on it, and in the third time, you will beg them and force them, and then in humility, they will quietly submit and accept".

The 66% majority of you though think you have to be served and demand to step on the backs of others to make them streets upon which you may walk. You do this by your robbery in your fortunes, and none of you has stood up to the rapine of America in these Stock Market bribes via the Fed pumping money in, as all you do is take the money and do no good with it, and then gather more for you have no Love of God in any of you. You are empty and still all that money hoarded can not fill that void as God and money will not exist in the same heart.

So you get it in a quote as most of you are so dense that you can not even read words here and miss the content.

God and money will not exist in the same heart. God and caring only abide in the same heart.

Lame Cherry

To the few good people, God knows you and I know you. I would that I could be an Angel unaware to make your lives better, but in the Nom de Dieu , I bless you with the Peace of God in His purposes for the lives He has given you.

It all works out, because in the Judgment of Christ, I will be there as He will to deny He ever knew any of you.
You have aborted me from the womb of your rich lives and that screaming cry of my Spirit pierces God's presence. None of this does anything to move any of you to remedy these things as the "friends of Job" who brought on God's fury for their "friendship" is your guidance, but each of you instead lie to yourselves about what you are, as you are secure in your fortunes, but your fortunes are doom.

This is not about your religious frauds who smile at you for your "generosity". This is not about your backstabbing friends and family who tolerate you for the money they will inherit as every time they are with you they are measuring the curtains of your life to steal them away as you are either dying in hospital or growing cold in the morgue.
I have seen Scrooge's death often enough to know the same awaits you, because the mark in this is, I am Christ's and Christ is in me, and if I know you for what you are, then Christ knows even more so all that you are in being a modern pharisee.

Just to have an Irish setter, a smooth bore,  and a nice autumn day with a brace of mallard and grouse to be shed of all of this.  People knowing better than what God puts here, ingrates who lecture, clones who would be me.........I would I had my setter again alive, and all of you had my existence, for you would take that gun and blow your heads off to hell where you belong.

The futility is those who are chosen are chosen, and those who have not repented will never repent, and I am stuck in this yearning for the Two Witnesses to appear, so all the vipers will slither off after them for the stage.

You are vile and you are evil Americans. You are a self wounded vermin gnawing on your wound like a cancer to your own demise and pronounce yourself well.

Lame Cherry

I am weary of warning you and I am exhausted in absorbing your evil.



agtG 290


I will put in the same effort you have for me.