Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Rules




I write this from an exhausted standpoint in being awake at 2 AM this morning and then having to drive over 500 miles. I almost posted on this, but thought better, but as TL was offended by it an told me to be equally offensive, I believe I will.

For some reason, people think they :"give" me things in donations, when the reality is the majority have been plagiarizing information here never paid for. Most of the people are nice in notes, but some just have to do things in either trying to dictate what goes on here in making me a trophy to validate themselves or they harp Bible verses at me.
For those who think 25 dollars buys you a platform, think again before you find out in trying to be my unsolicited clergy, because I have one High Priest in Christ Who is not having your problems with me in the work here, so before you start preaching His Word at me, meaning HIM, you have better consider who is on the other end.

I am in no mood for any of this shit. I am physically wounded like a she bear deprived of her whelps, and if you, any of you dare to enter this brier patch thinking you are my mistress or master, I have a Mother who I tell off and TL keeps me fair enough in line, when God is not doing the job.
If I want your advice or your Bible verses, I would have asked for it. I am not about to put up with this shit, and if you do not like the profanity here, then go away. A donation does not buy you my soul nor am I going to put up with bullshit from any of you as you piss you holier than thou water on me with the big fucking forest in your twat as you "produce your caveats" about the tampon stick up mine.

You want to quote anything at me, the price is 250,000 dollars, and I will listen and then tell you to go to hell, just like I did when my judgmental sister manipulated my idiot cousin to send me "Bible verses" in being exhorted on how to be "more Christian" as I "used to be a sweet child".

As John Wayne's old man said, "If you are offended, then someone sure as hell meant to offend you."

By the Holy Ghost, He has made me more Gifted than you, more Wise than you, more Understanding than you, more a Conduit than you, and yet the ants at my picnic keep trying to act like they prepared all of this.

Where the hell were any of you five years ago, except dick sucking Limbaugh's EIB. The lot of you could not find your ass with both hands with your heads shoved up the hole, and then you show up trying to make up for your inadequacies by attempting to put a leash on me.


You want another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter? Sure you do, or you would not be here in being the asses all of you are. You know all the hell I have been put through and you think you are doing me favors with pissy donations that are "big donations" like a 40 buck tip would be big to some waiter when you could make a difference to that hard working person with a 100,000 dollar tip....but oh no, you would never do that as your heads are so fucked up in being screwed on wrong, you are nothing but slave masters.

For the exclusive.............yeah, what is coming on focal point is going to affect more than Syria. From Ethiopia to the Fertile Crescent things are gong to be waste. Philistia to Moab in Jordan will be shattered......and none of you know a blessed thing about it, but some of you feel the need to lecture at me as the person God is talking to is not Bible enough for you.
You just wait for the Judgment when by your condemnation you  are Judged in having to measure up to Christ's Perfection. I told you people to not pull on my cord as Jesus is on the other end.

So someone's feelings probably get hurt in this, but I am supposed to take this shit in the hundreds and not say anything.

You people have shit for brains and your character is turds for thought.

As it needs explaining, a donation is paying for what you already stole in the past. A donation is THE PRICE OF YOUR SOUL as you put a price on you in what you donate and that is the value you will be Judged with.

To the children who have enough of the Holy Ghost in them to have manners, this is not for you, as you probably are self examining again in concern how you can be better. To the idiotry, I already have enough idiots on my shit list, so stop being shitheads for satan in bothering me with the same toilet bowl my former relatives have tried to piss in my pot over and been discarded.

I just told you where this is tracking in the Mideast. When though I have a bigger mob of idiots bothering me here, then you are the ones who are going to be smacked.
You though just keep right on thinking you are more than me, better than me, and you have all the answers, because when this all bites, you will be the ones having the world fall on you.

You don't get it in I am the GOOD COP as the voice in the wilderness. When the bad cop comes, you are going to have it all ripped from you. As I have been wounded now in this body a half dozen times this past month, as you pretended you were the ones doing things, I am going to get some rest as being up 21 hours in my condition might be invigorating, but it really puts me into an outlook of wanting that bad cop to show up and wail on all your ungrateful self important asses.

I challenge any of you smart little shits to tell me and the world what happens next? Come on post it on your blog and tell all what the wonders you know. Stroke your Bible and stroke your ego and then do my job as you obviously can all do it so much better than me.

You know what you are, and that is why you want me around made in your own image, because that way you can lie to yourselves just like my dickturd relatives who look down on me, but just have to have La'me around as being alone with themselves is more than they can bear in their bareness.

A happy, rested La'me produces volumes of Prophetic verse, but a pissed off La'me starts examining you the way Christ will. If you were intelligent enough to play the rules, this would be so much more


SYRIAN 'REBELS' ATTACK CHRISTIAN VILLAGE...

Temple Mount: Muslims Pelt Jewish Visitors with Stones...
Adelson New Obama Ally as Jewish Groups Back Syria Strike...


Prehaps you should ask Ulsterman what is up with Adelson..... 

I think I will go on strike...........but who will impersonate the Fag Jinn?

You are all satan's tools and that reality is not going to change in being anti fang jinn, as you both have the same master.


agtG  300Y