Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Word of the Lord

The Bible readings of inquiry for you this day, the brats of satan, in the non donors.



Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

Isaiah 56:11



And of whom hast thou been afraid or feared, that thou hast lied, and hast not remembered me, nor laid it to thy heart? have not I held my peace even of old, and thou fearest me not?

I will declare thy righteousness, and thy works; for they shall not profit thee.

When thou criest, let thy companies deliver thee; but the wind shall carry them all away; vanity shall take them: but he that putteth his trust in me shall possess the land, and shall inherit my holy mountain;


Isaiah 57:11, 12, 13


Against whom do ye sport yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood.

Isaiah 57:4




You are satan's seed. In lust were you conceived and in sin did you breach the gap of iniquity between your mother's legs. You father is a liar, the devil. You are robbers and murderers and call yourselves generous and good.
You are a disease, a plague, a cancer which can not be fed. You are a viral infection which has no cure. A sickness so perverse you are not human, but the proud flesh of a harlot's womb.

Lame Cherry




Quote me on that, because in the day of your condemnation before Christ to hell, the above witness will be the evidence against you.
As you robbed me in this life, you will have eternal Life taken from you. As you attempted to murder me, you will receive eternal death. As you abandoned me, so will God cast you off. As you have done unto me, so will it be done unto you many times over.



agtG 308Y