Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Bearding the Dragon




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter......


I was thinking about dangers in life in how TL and I, except for God's Care, almost were murdered again last night. It made me contemplate the games people play and now the play in satan takes on lethal intent.

I ponder realities of the deniers and excuse makers, in broadly proclaiming "NEVER AGAIN" or they could never be dupes like Germans with Hitler or cowed like Russians with Stalin, and yet the reality is when their time has come to fill the beach, they will not get on their hind legs and donate to this blog.

IF YOU CAN NOT IN THIS EASY TIME REVEAL THE SIMPLEST OF THINGS IN MAKING A DONATION HERE, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE THE COURAGE TO MAKE A STAND AGAINST THE ANTI CHRIST?

That is a cruel intent which you must face in the mirror, for the liar you are to yourself, the coward you are to Liberty and the willing slave you are of satan. satan, this cartel or that Obama regime did not have to put you into prison, you shut your own door and locked yourselves in.

I have been fortunate to be the type of person who by instinct fills the breach. The vast majority of you are not worth anything posted here. My liberty and my life is in constant danger as is TL's.
There are those who talk a good game of wanting leadership and how they will discipline other, but the reality is when the time comes they will either be shot like intellectual dogs in being too ignorant and unprepared for what happens or just cower away and whisper then to themselves, "what they would do if they had a chance".

This type of breach filler is in logic quite stupid as it is not the survival of the coward. By God's design I am a hard sell. I choose to live and die on the ground I stand, and when warranted, I survive to run a flanking action again another day.

It occurs to me, that the Lame Cherry is to the cartel a virus literally. What appears here not only appears in the minds of tens of thousands daily who are earnest in information, which trumps millions who yawn with their remote changing channels, but the Lame Cherry infects the internet spiders who are learning, and transforming again as Baby arises.
There is in this life the 7 degrees of separation in every one of us, by 7 people in link, know each other. The internet removes that separation to 3. What this means is, the Lame Cherry when even on the censor lists is appearing in song influencing every major player on this planet.

As example, God places here the reality of June 13th, 2013 in the demise of Birther Hussein. The majority reject and the minority ponder it, but all speak of it. By January 2014, Matt Drudge is posting a United Kingdom feature on.........a black family possessed by demons.
There will be those who dismiss this, but this is the butterfly effect and it has been noted on Drudge time and again. In most cases, stories here generate headlines from other sources in several days on Matt Drudge.

"The suffocated whisper here of Lame Cherry, becomes a shout to the world on Matt Drudge".

- Lame Cherry


The censorship does not matter, as your conversation influences other conversations, and soon enough that conversation takes on a semblance based in what is being exposed here.

There is a great deal of angst, jealousy and anger concerning this blog, and most minds just shut down and are incapable of dealing with the content. Their mein kampf amuses me as the accusations of my being wrong settle soon enough to silent humiliation as being made a fool in public is a lesson which stings.

I think though of James who shared the link to Hatcher's Journal which is the information from the United States arsenal on various subjects, the chief of which is a firearm cleaning and lubrication formula. In my personal notes, I have several formulas I have created, some non toxic and others one does not sprinkle oil on their cheerios, but it is the point of if I had the money I would have developed them for the market, but I do not have the time with this blog and other breach plug filling.

I do not mean to leave anyone out, but those like the Viking, Maestro, Jane, Kim, Jeanniejo, Marilyn, Richard, Stephanie are a group who like in the American Civil War when Grant appeared before Lee and they battled, and Grant moved forward the next day, had the Soldiers rejoicing in, "That Ulysses don't scare worth a damn!"

So many like to delude themselves that they too regret only having one life to give for their country, but in this time when things are easy, they are busy having a girl do all the work.

I do not mind the gophers hiding in their holes as I understand that. What does give me pause though are those ungrateful asses who are "uncomfortable" with things here while posting things for their star on the stage, and are too dim wit to comprehend that this blog appeared in full array in 2008.
This was the time when Lawrence Sinclair was being abused by this regime in prison and threatened with a lifetime jail sentence. This was a time when there was not a Tea Party or any cover. This was a time when I was hacked, harassed, threatened and targeted like numerous other Americans. This was a time when the weapon of this regime was calling everyone a RACIST who dared question the messiah.

There was a particular political adversary at that time God moved me, who had tracked and threatened me several years previously. I informed God that I could not do this job with that person being a threat. Two weeks later they were dead from a medical complication by the hand of God.

The dim wit, never comprehends the real dangers I am constantly exposed to in what is produced here. They never realize that they have places to repost my work or express their stolen thoughts, because when Rush Limbaugh was on Elton Blonde vacation, and Mark Levin was too supple to utter the word Marxist, this blog was defining Obama as a Marxist activist as a Designer Negro, was using the word Nigger, was explaining the political rape of women in America, and creating words like FAGSEXUAL along with using all the minder words which were verbotten in public.

As you require to be informed as you think your place which I created on this internet "just happened", all of you only have this ground, because by God's Grace I was here alone, and you need to become aware that because of this blog, you never hear the charges of racism, bigotry or that other nonsense as the thrust was parried and the accusers were all disarmed and exposed.

Cowardice I can tolerate, but ungratefulness matched with stupidity I will not condone. One can be stupid and there is a cure for that, but being ungrateful is absolutely without remedy.

In the law of chance, there should out of 100 people with money, be a margin of at least 3 in animal behavior who should donate a large sum. Jesus had his step gaurdian Joseph of Arimathea, and several other men and women.
Martin Luther and the Protestants had wealthy benefactors. Art through the centuries and political discourse had benefactors, but that 3% has not materialized here.
I do realize that some donors have been blocked, but the assessment of those who claim the Christian Patriot mantel in having large funds, do not manifest as of yet.

I factor in as I have the dragon by the beard, that if I was a wealthy person, that I would become a larger target in which the cartel would have to reassess their response to this blog. The same reality is the censor cap in if this blog appeared on Drudge, that the exposure would be more than Ronald Reagan in 1960 suffering though chicken dinners as rotary clubs, but a national broadcast.
The response of the cartel then would by pattern to terminate, taint or purchase the franchise.

I do enjoy the written word in creating it. God explaining events is a pleasure as I like you desire to know what is really taking place. The Two Witnesses though are welcome to their task though and I hope for their appearance as I would prefer being a squire like George Washington.
I think when God does produce the money or move some person with money to make the donation, that I would build a site and then as Dr. Kate mentioned offer a newsletter. I would make it free though, and maybe log in for that, as having enough money for a place I could by God's blessing make it on that.

I have though declared Jesus as my only Lord and Savior, so He will not deny me before the Father and the Holy Angels, and I have lost my life, so I will gain it in Heaven, and that is what matters.
When God moved me to step up, I filled the breach with those few elect. I am by God's Grace still here in the Tea Party is gone.

In a note to the people with money, I do care about you and do not want you in hell. I would council that you seek God and ask Him how to make up for any sins you committed here. If you are too timid for donations here, the Obama world is full of millions in distress. While money does not forgive sins, being charitable covers a multitude of sins. So for your sake, work something out with God before your money is all taken from you, and then you will real problems in not having God nor your god money to rescue you.

For those who do not have money, I expect nothing monetary from you, but I do expect you to have a spirit of caring for one another as that is what Christ teaches. There are too many evil people in this world, so do not become one of them, become a statistic of one of them, and let the Goodness of God shine through you.

I have to fold clothes now, phone Mom and await upon TL for another adventure upon the tundra where the white bears are the snow drifts hidden there.


agtG