Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Good of You




This week started last week and it has been no sleep, allot of strain and one satanic thing heaped on another it seems. My 90 something Auntie feel on the ice, lifting groceries and broke her hip and other things which are not fun.

For all of  that, the personal mails I receive makes my heart weep for you. I can not use real names, but my prayers are with you my friend in I never thought you had forgotten me or I was overlooked. I will be praying for you in this medical  situation and the other situation you mentioned.
I do not forget any of you and I care about you. Perhaps the best I can do is to pray.

Almighty Father I ask for Your special care in  Jesus healing and the Holy Ghost comfort for Your child. I plead the blood of Christ and in the Name of Christ all sickness is bound. Restore Your child to health and allow your Light of Love surround her, fill her and overflow through her.
Reward her for her kindness and goodness to us, and be Faithful to her Faithfulness.
God help her in every way in Jesus Name Amen and Amen

Isaiah 53:5
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

I will always be thankful for the Good of you.

All of us share and all of us are in this together.


agtG