Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Lame Cherry Charity





As one of the exclusives of the Lame Cherry in matter anti matter, I wonder what it was that no one from John Boehner, to Rush Limbaugh, to Birther Hussein, to Chris Matthews, as to why it is the discovery which TL and I have faced as working poor, that by some regime miracle, both of our income taxes have risen 300 percent from 2012.

I am guessing that numbers of you are becoming acquainted with the Obama expiration of GOP tax structures under George W. Bush while for some reason the protectors of the right and left have not noticed the massive tax increase which the poor in America just were terrified by.

One of the friends of this blog inquired of me if I could set up a charity for people to donate to. This of course is a tax haven, meaning I could be like Warren Buffett's boy in sort of managing a foundation or charity, not paying taxes and being a baronette of it all.

Being poor I am tempted by such things. I dislike this as it is bad enough to beg for money, than to have to know that I would be living a lie.
All a person ever has is their word, their duty and their honor. Without that, they have nothing. I have grovelled and been humiliated here, but then Christ had a go of this path too. It has afforded me to witness the goodness of some people offering me open doors to their properties to their good prayers. Donating money to me is not going to get anyone into Heaven, as that only comes with Christ, but whe people are seeing the wretched condition of so many now in this world and just passing by on the other side hoping some Good Samaritan will touch the wretches, while they continue on in their delusions, I have had a ringside seat to a Christ Court which will be.

I actually am pleased in a way, that TL and I sharing food with an elderly neighbor or standing around comforting them, is our donation, because someone with a great deal of money is going to have to answer why they were not their brother's keeper. I am pleased that I will not have to answer that from Christ on Judgment. If I ever do, I have a definite plan in, investing in poor people who would will to work and better themselves in a partnership of something they would care to become involved in. The plan would then to be sell the business to them in 7 years, and me to continue on sowing seed.

There is something in this about one might beg for dollars with being humiliated with honor, but one can not be some fraud involved in a charity, when there was no charity involved.

Do not get me wrong. I do not support this regime in the least. It is robbing me and every poor working person in this country and the world. The same is true in the regime had robbed the dignity of the poor in welfare and has impeached the dignity of the Wall Street Welfare rich. People like me are forced to be robbed or I would end up in prison or what little God has provided me as confiscated by the regime.

There is enough coup plotting in this America from sabotage of the Obamacare site to the corpse of Andrew Brietbart. I have stated that I believe sincerely that 200 focused people acting on concert could overthrow this feudal regime, along with the 50 states. Revolution always overflows with blood, and repeated whettings. With propaganda, it is possible to condition the mob to accept such things and scare enough of the police state to stay put.
I suspect that as Obama had his black wildings that there are in the plottings of MIC enough meanderings of a column to ........ whet things to a point of advantage. America is technological electric as a gulag. Turn the power off and that source which is the teeth of the police state and it all falls apart instantly.

You really think that two Russian leaders joking about invading California and Florida is not from the Kremlin Manifesto and is out there more than to be bad Putin propaganda. Fully comprehend as I have stated, that just as King Louis of the French was welcomed by British American George Washington, that there are a host of abused Americans who would welcome assistance now from Vladimir Putin.
Mr. Putin would of course annex Alaska no doubt, but what is Alaska to a non peacenik group against Ronald Reagan.

It would be a circus of legal papers, IRS oversight, attorneys, the MIC and Soros terrorists leveling all at a prosperous Lame Cherry Charity, and sadly to say the very people who are not donating, still using some excuse to not donate.
I am not some Cleveland Armory who had a Friends for Animals fraud who had millions in donations in stock market investments. If I ever were successful, I no doubt would be like John Heinz in ending up murdered and my charity ending up in John Kerry's control, just as Ford, Carnegie or whoever charities end up in .........well one can look at any of the "charities" and none are about solving a thing, but about self grandeur and about not curing a disease or making the poor have a life, but about how to keep that donation coming for a high lifestyle.

In honor, I could not do that. A workman is fitting for the wage, if people are exposed for being ingrates, then that is their condmenation before Christ.

I fully intend if someone or a group of well to do would get me to 350,000 dollars, I would shut up about donations, and consider making my own way on what I could grow as God has me post whatever here, as the end of it.

I hate poverty, but I do not exist in fear. I have my honor, good name, self respect and I do my duty. I actually pity those who are terrified of the regime in they have no shame in knowing how much the Founders would scorn them to contempt in they are not fit for the title American.
You have nothing when you are cowed by a regime and you barter yourself away from your dignity.

I would that a charity were right or possible, but those things are set up by rich people to defraud others and themselves as they delude themselves they are doing any good.

It is a horrid thing being a trust funder, a Wall Street Welfarer or some charity feeder. To be enslaved to a lie and sell one's dignity in never trying themselves to know what metal they have in them.

I believe the Bible that the world will be littered with dead people and gold be tossed into the streets. When it says evil people will hide themselves in caves, it is not expensive bunkers. Will be a time of returning to the 19th century at least.
I know God has a plan for me, and He is not telling me the details and making things difficult. I do not like it, but the Master rules and I just am thankful for the orders.

This is my judgment on this. It is another of those riddles that the engima of Lame Cherry would that it was solved, but I can not step from the borders of duty, chivalry and honor.

Being humiliated, degraded and abused is an adventure. Tears now and joy later the Scripture tells me.


nuff said


agtG