Sunday, June 15, 2014

عيد الأب سعيدا وعيد الأب سعيدا و





Thank you for the kind words and help with having this blog tread water. On this Father's Day, it seems fitting in Aramaic to put that Iraqi blessing out there, as there will be fewer of them come Obama monday.

While the drafts have stories here about apples, I will mention that batch #3 apples are 10 little apple trees with 3rd leaves on this day.

It must be interesting being the Fang Jinn being castrated, as the cartel ordered the image of Obama to flee Washington City as it always does in Muslim implosions like Behghazi. One might as well call Iraq DATEGATE in honor of palm trees, as the cartel ordered Obama to allow the terrorists a four day weekend to cement power there. These are Obama associates and terrorists, and could not be doing what they are doing if not given carte blanche as in Libya, Egypt and Syria.

That is the reality as Obama is wholesale importing border busters now, and at 35,000 a month, that means with the 50 million Obama already has, that by the time the clock runs out, there will be 1 million more Mexicans at the polls for Hillary in 2016 and liberals. You do not need to rely on e vote fraud, when by distribution, using the same Chamber of Commerce and Catholic Charities bus structure, that every major state will be democratic majority in the next presidential theft.

You do realize that Obama Jinn has been harping about major cities not being represented enough, as in needing their own Senators.............yes the regime is working on city states ruling America in an FDR overthrow of America so completely it will never be undone.

It was so cool the other night in speaking to Mom on the phone, in the wire was tapped so heavy that it sounded like I was whispering.......I do have a big audience who should be donated from Wall Street money dumps.

Enough of this, as I just wanted to day thank you and still am praying that some rich people will be phobic about losing the Lame Cherry and all the information here protecting their lives and will make the big 350,000 donation and then I will no longer be asking for money ever again.


God bless.


agtG

PS: As people like knowing about my existence. Lord God was I sick yesterday. Woke up with this sinus pain on the top of my head like an electric spike vice pounding every heartbeat. 1 advil no good, 2 advil no good.........mouth watered and I knew I was going to vomit...........so I got up and stopped that as I dislike puking........was burning something out of my system in a fever........more advil, and ate a piece of bread and some tea.........and by 10 o'clock I just felt ill.
Rest of the day I felt like someone punched me in the gut and kicked me in the brain......sort of like losing a bar fight with a dozen Muslims....................anyway, still got a spike in my neck, but do not feel that death would be the solution to feeling better today.
Ain't life an adventure while one is alive to suffer through it.......still feel though like I ate the bad side of a Mexican garbage dump though in my stomach.