Sunday, July 13, 2014

God's Little Acre




My children, I have been uninsightful, but I can understand that veil upon my understanding, due to the fact that American civilization has ended. We are now all standing in the graveyard as the cool mysts of the spirit have left the body of lady.
God would not have informed me of this, as perhaps I would not have carried out the warnings in the futility of it. Somewhere in the drafts on this computer are the numbers I have run which will be published at sometime, but the essence is Jesus return is all that saves the remnant.

It is liberating to know this, to know the victim of the Virgin is rotting now. I no longer have to have any hope in this of  a last minute rescue. I would suggest the study of the destruction of Germany, Assyria, Babylon, Israel and Rome to comprehend the degenerative process in this judgment. I warned that Obama remained in image for judgment to be fulfilled as there is not any mercy in a son of perdition as this.

I would that it was different, but it is not. This should not depress nor frighten, but it should free people from the world to the things which are important in the joys of God, family and those things which really matter. Let the world wind up and snap, and be shattered in it's own coil.

This does not take a great deal to explain, but the comfort I have now is the release, in knowing the end will come of all of the rich and wealthy. They are cum spattered crypts glistening in the light of their own debauchery with a stench inside.
I no longer need to be bothered and you will be at an end where your souls will be ripped from your bodies in the worst trauma of death.



You are going to pay for it all. You will be paid as you have offered twice over. Their dead call for reckoning and it will be repaid before the return. God's little acre in a universe of death.

The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.


agtG