Tuesday, November 4, 2014

An Election Observation



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Last night a US Senator phoned Moms and did not leave a message as it apparently was a one on one chat thing. The Senator phoned back and I answered it.

When they said it was so and so........something sort of came out of my mouth in the following.

The exact phrase was........


"F*CK YOU!!!!!!!"

........and then I hung up.

I do not imagine many US Senators who get that kind of greeting and exit, but the nice part is, that the Senator got the message and never bothered to phone back for a follow up quote.

That was the highlight of my election saga........I told Mom I should have said, "In Jesus Name your satanic tongue was bound", instead of the F*CK YOU, but I did enjoy saying it, and it was quite hilarious, as there is nothing like a phone call starting out with, "Good evening this is XXXX  XXXXXXX", and getting a voter F*CK YOU response and a hang up to say, "I am not voting for your Obama sucking ass".

I had no intention of voting, but there was a real Obama prick in the election here, and then there was this A Hole GOP guy for Governor, so I voted for the other non democrat in not knowing who the hell they are, so we did our duty, and TL might register for the next vote fraud if an election for Hillary takes place.

Everyone did enjoy my phone conversation in being amused. It really does feel good to tell politicians just what you want to respond with and never get to.
So that is the election saga, and my fun with it. It certainly was the most positive thing about this election......and if Equalz were to call, I would say, "Up your ass".........and it would reply, "What ah is this a video phone....how did you see John Kerry up my ass????"


nuff said


agtG