Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas


 


We wanted to bless you a Merry Christmas as you are in our thoughts and prayers from backs being restored to scalded feet. It seems that I have failed miserably, evil thoughts have made me feel puke city all this morning and as the vine has withered, we will still say, "Praise the Lord".

At least I am not laying in a barn, born to be crucified and have goats trying to hump the manger. Yes I had that this morning in an oversexed goat going ape at me.

It seems the Charlie Brown Xmas will not publish until around two this afternoon, but almost everyone is off doing splendid things, so that is the day.

Odd how we always think we need more and what we have is enough for the day. I think I am going to go see if eating will not make me iller and then a nap......not in a barn which is a better deal than Jesus got when He showed up.

Merry or not, sick or not, it is Christmas, so Merry Christmas to all in Jesus Name Amen and Amen


agtG