Monday, January 26, 2015

God damn thieving Foreigners


 

So like I was doing laundry as I told someone today in saying thank you on Face Book, when TL put this quarter into the slot.........oh yeah I got my ass chewed today by the fucked up establishment owner for "dirty shoes"........if they were my tracks they were from his fucking parking lot which was a soup hole.

So like I am there, and TL is popping this quarter into the slot, and the fucking thing keeps not working.

I look at this damned thing............and say, that is a foreign quarter. I thought Canadian, as those damned things always are showing up in places trying to be American quarters............but TL says, "That is not a Canuck quarter, but it is a Republic of Honduras quarter.

Damn thing is probably worth less than ant piss in an ocean sale, but it sure sneaks through banking coin counters to scam people who get stuck with these damn things which will not work in machines in the states.

This is really a cheap ass coin too. I mean low class and has this freak on the front that looks like some inbred retardo. Back looks like some vulva with an illuminati triangle up the piss hole. Is thin and light, and it just cost me 25 cents and I count every penny in being poor.

It is bad enough that image Obama and reflection Boehner imported all these damned foreign trash, but now what do we have to put up with, all these shitty coins that are robbing us to bankruptcy as these wetbacks are hauling in their fortunes, probably in their gut so it don't get stole, shitting it out, and then ending up in some Baptist of Catholic collection plate, and then the bank where it is foisted on me.

I want my money back.......not some God damned Monopoly money with some retardo buck on the front in 50 Centavos De Lempira......if I want to read Spanish, I will look at the food labels. Bad enough all those damned phone calls are chattering beaner at me, and all the food labels are beaner, but now those beaners are dumping their shit coins into my pocket.

Any way, am pissed......got my ass chewed by some geezer as his lurch looked on and then this beaner coin stealing my money. God damn 50 cent coin no bigger than a quarter and thin as a dime.

I tell you rich people something........I will sell you this shitter coin which looks brand new as of 2007, as it probably only came out of one beaner bowel and one Catholic collection plate after confession or trying to impress a Baptist preacher in the big donation.......sell it for 350,000 American Dollars.

Donate and I will see about how to get it to you. Promise it will be sent sometime before Jesus comes back. That is the deal.

Beaner shit apparently shines up coins real good.....or else the Padre had it someplace to put the sunshine glow on it.

Looks like some Mel Gibson Apocalypto coin....those people were good looking though and were not .....well eating coins to smuggle them to American to shit out into Vatican or Southern Baptist collection plates.

nuff said.



agtG