Tuesday, January 27, 2015

how to fix history



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I have been reading the memoirs of John Finerty of the Chicago Times, in the last Indian wars in America, and he mentioned something about how the Canadians had been arming the Sioux terrorists in Canada, and how it was coming to a point of open warfare in General Nelson Appleton Miles invading Canada, if the Canadians could not starve out the savages, held under the wings of the Great Mother, Queen  Victoria in England, to get them back into America.

Oddest thing in the world that western South Dakota and part of North Dakota are inhabited by cross the border Canadian Indians who invaded America twice...drove out Indians who were there, and then came back to America like Mitt Romney's people out of Mexico when things got rough.

Frankly, I believe the Sioux have had enough hand outs like all Indians, should be given 160 acres, the rest of the land lotteried off to other Americans, and call it a day, as they got the vote..........and they do not need their own police force and government inside America.

What this is about though is the problem of 1879 AD in the year of our Lord, which should have had a remedy to all of this. I mean what came later were the Ghost Dance genocide of white Americans, and the Indians raising hell and causing Wounded Knee. There should have been something more Inspiring in this, and in this exercise as I have had enough of modern fiction called "regime rule" in the west, here goes the problem.

See Sitting Bull and the Sioux, with a bunch of other terrorists were in southern Canada on their own mountain. Had like a thousand tipi, so there was a bunch of them there. The Canucks were busy selling apparently American made Winchester rifles and ammunition to the Indians for a profit, while white people and Indians with more wild game was being slaughtered by this terror mob.
Even the Metis peoples were scared of these savages, and as the Queen was protecting the horde of murderers, something should have been done.

Here is what I would have done.

I would have found on the map, a nice big ass box canyon or coulie, on the American side of the border. Then I would have got General Miles on the sly to let me slip into Canada with some Sioux who knew nothing of my mission. It would be all fluff in I was a Canadian (Sitting Bull hated Americans), who was out from Chicago and was moved by the Indian's plight.
The Indians had like 15,000 horses, so my trade would be 1000 Indian ponies for 1000 head of beef cattle, plus three buckskin tunics, for the 1000 braves in camp, in equal purchase.

The idea being that I would put the moo cows into the box and the terrorists would swoop in to camp with the ponies for the trade. I would drive them out, the Indians would get the beef which would feed them for  the winter, and I would be back come summer for another trade.
The coming back would probably keep me from getting killed.

It would be on the sly and the terrorists would give the head Moutie named Walsh or something the slip, and all would be Hooterville fine for feeding those good terrorists.

Now comes the real part. Nelson Miles would tell his allies Indians to vamoose back to the rez to not cause any problems. The combined northern plains force would then set up shop about 10 miles away. The terrorists would come in, make the deal, and I would ride out with the ponies.

Oh by the way, someone might have forgotten to mention that I was hauling along 1000 gallons of the worst bust head on either side of the Mississippi. Yeah, the plan called for getting those Indians so damn drunk they would not know who hit John when it hit them.

Pretty standard stuff really. The squaws would commence to butchering and the bucks would have a go at things in killing, but have a harder go at the whiskey. I figure General Miles could night march while the terrorists were being festive, take a siesta themselves, and about 6 AM send in a squad to run off all them ponies.
I would tend to be thorough in this surround in hosing down the camp with Hotchkiss rifles to soften things up, and then have a find parade of charging the camp. Being a box, it was a dead end, and either they would surrender or bite the dust big time in an operation done by 9 AM.

I would figure that my beef would promise 500 pounds of luggage, meaning them 1000 bucks and squaws would be making the travois in mass to get the chuck. 1000 horses for the bucks, 4000 to pack and load the squaws who got to ride, and I see the pony herd depleted by 5000 animals, and most of the terrorists.

Would not matter if Sitting Bull played cute as unless he was making suicide ponies, his lease on being a problem to the world would have been cashed in. Yeah the Indians tied brush to ponies and lit them on fire to stampede horses white people had, so the humane society would know that ponies were hurt in the making of the Indian fiction.......all the same, this would be one sweet operation.

Figure I would tell the bucks that I was going to sell them ponies to the Apache and Mexicans to give the story credibility.

I tend to play things close in crossing lines.......like I always wanted an Indian war pony. I would bring presents to honor the chiefs, but would pick out one to parlay with in getting his pony from him, trade him a rifle I had for his.........and yeah make it known I wanted a scalping knife, as I wanted to be protected by the big chief's medicine.......would tell them that if I was on a pony they recognized, then they would know it was me.
Yeah I would get a horse out of one of them, and sure as shooting, me having a horse, would further invigorate them to come and collect the beef.

Only thing I got concern over though is that beef. I would hope I could get the Indians drunk....maybe give them a big feed and have them do the killing the next day......as be a shame to have all those cattle terrorized. Plan would be to maybe pole axe a half dozen beeves to anchor them all in camp, and give them a good drunk for Nelson Miles to introduce them to justice.

See that is what I would have done. Been a bang up operation sure to make the holy rollers howl for them poor terrorists like Rosie O'Donnell does for Muslim terrorists, but that is just the way I do things in being thorough.

I would much rather rectify history than deal with the history being made. Any way, I got chicken to check, as feeding on some cull parts all week in the dark meat.


nuff said



agtG