Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Adversarial Job



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Far too many people who profess to be Christians think that nothing bad will happen to them, in they use Jesus like some deflector shield, but when something bad happens like cancer or they get raped, suddenly God is to blame as God has not been the God  they created in their minds.

To state that bad things do not happen to Christians is to be devil deceived, for St. Paul stated satan hindered him, the Apostles were almost all executed, and Jesus Himself gave His person over to be murdered to fulfill God's Law, and that murder was instigated by satan.

Job chapter 16 is one of thee most definitive revelations of the Christian life, for in it, Job is moved by the Holy Ghost to explain insights which are lost on everyone.


9 He teareth me in his wrath, who hateth me: he gnasheth upon me with his teeth; mine enemy sharpeneth his eyes upon me.
 10 They have gaped upon me with their mouth; they have smitten me upon the cheek reproachfully; they have gathered themselves together against me.
 11 God hath delivered me to the ungodly, and turned me over into the hands of the wicked.
 12 I was at ease, but he hath broken me asunder: he hath also taken me by my neck, and shaken me to pieces, and set me up for his mark.
 13 His archers compass me round about, he cleaveth my reins asunder, and doth not spare; he poureth out my gall upon the ground.
 14 He breaketh me with breach upon breach, he runneth upon me like a giant.
 15 I have sewed sackcloth upon my skin, and defiled my horn in the dust.
 16 My face is foul with weeping, and on my eyelids is the shadow of death;
 17 Not for any injustice in mine hands: also my prayer is pure.
 18 O earth, cover not thou my blood, and let my cry have no place.
 19 Also now, behold, my witness is in heaven, and my record is on high.
 20 My friends scorn me: but mine eye poureth out tears unto God.
 21 O that one might plead for a man with God, as a man pleadeth for his neighbour!
 22 When a few years are come, then I shall go the way whence I shall not return.


In the Amplified verse 11 is most revealing, as it translates in nuance as, God has delivered me to the ungodly, to the evil one, and cast me headlong into the hands of the wicked host of satan.


Overlook the God delivering a Christian into the hand of satan to refine that Christian, or the fact that most Christians will not control that tongue in their mouth saying things kill them, makes them tired, makes them sick or other curses the devil is just waiting to attack them with as that mouth of yours gives the devil authority to carry out attacks against you, but ponder that satan has a "wicked host".

This host is satan, demons, evil thoughts aimed at you, selfish people and dark energies.

Verse 10 reveals that these forces of evil have massed themselves together and conspired against you unanimously. They are unrelenting as verse 14 reveals and there is no stop in their wills to end your life and to make you suffer.

Verse 19 though is the Promise that Job has, in before Christ came to earth, Jesus was in Heaven as a Witness in Heaven, Who vouches for Job on High.
This is repeated in Romans 1:9 and I Timothy 2:5.

Job was accused of being a sinner by his friends. Job though was guilty in trusting in his right standing with God, instead of God, but Job was unjustly as most people are in being accused of being sinners, when the fact is satan is a murderer and most of the people you know are either thinking about trying to rape you or steal from you.......and most are jealous in envy in hating you. That is the host of evil which the Christian is attacked and hindered by constantly.

A person is attacked by satan in all sorts of destructive ways from sickness to being yelled at for mistakes. Jesus though is the Victory in all of this as Jesus is Peace, Completion and Fulfillment of all things good. All evil comes from satan, the adversary. All Good comes from God, and when God allows things to refine you to a better Spiritual person or to teach you to control your mouth to speak Good for you, it is Love and Caring for you. People sometimes have to learn the hard way, and people have to develope that will in them to be an overcoming   Wave of Will in Christ over satan.

You are responsible for praying, repeating Bible verses to base your Faith and the Authority of Christ on for healing, prosperity and protection. Sitting around with satanic mortors going off on your Life in Christ is not solving anything. Christ has His job. Holy Angels their job. Christians have their job in prayer and you have a mandate to get off your butt and move forward in resisting the devil and it will flee from you, just like all those other two legged 200 pound weights weighing you down with their life sucking wills, who enjoy seeing you suffer, seeing you poor or seeing you in misery as this satanic host gets off on this like a snort of coke up the nose.

You are going to have to do this sooner or later. I had to do this, and have to keep doing this as greater attacks come against me, the more I grow. I am no longer the child who can be stopped by someone questioning what I am doing. Now it takes the most hurtful things in mass to make me reel, and then I get up, recover in Christ and push on, as I am not going to put up with being stopped. I have Life in Christ and Christ has all Authority. I get hit, the Holy Ghost toughens me up and I keep in Christ moving to the Victory in Christ.

I will be shielded and armed as St. Paul stated to protect and to move on the offense in moving the Will of God for my weapons in Jesus doing the reckoning in the most effective ways.

That is the Job of Life. Stop being deceived by satan and it's liars in human form, and each moment be in Truth in Prayer, Praise, Commanding and Thanksgiving in Jesus Name.

Little Jew skull caps at Wailing Walls, Popes in the Vatican, Black Box Islam, Hindu cows or Marxist welfare has done nothing to save one person in this world and has done more to destroy people in keeping them from Jesus the Christ's Salvation for them.

Be warned when you come out of the world, no matter if it is a Baptist pew or being a Jew or Muslim, satan and that host is not going to let you go easy. It will come at you just as it did me with all they have, in wave after wave to keep you from Life in Christ.

Some like Job will be blessed again in this life. Others like Paul will be without family or money  in their death. The Faithful though obtain the Gift of the Crown of Glory in Christ in remaining steadfast in God and not being deceived by satan.

God Loves You, but you need to know the Love and stop thinking Jesus is a license for you to be an idiot.


agtG