Thursday, February 12, 2015

Trending Summer 2015 AD in the year of our Lord

 

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I was listening to a blurb which fascinated me on farming and the weather. For the cherubs it has been a constant in my disgust for the big farmer with all their riches in how much they are assholes in denying me the place to live, like rich donors are denying me those donations.

I have been stating that I hope they dry out and all go bankrupt. One today tried my patience in smacking a bale of hay with my fork and breaking the handle. Like I can afford 13 dollars for a new fork handle, even if I have great pleasure in putting handles into things.
In speaking that against the evil rich, I noted today a report from scientists that 2015 is going to be hotter than normal according to them. The reality is, it is dry in no snow in the grain growing regions of America as HAARP has been steering storms to the east coast to fill up those reservoirs for what is coming.

At this point, I keep receiving confirmation of the 1998 AD in the year of our Lord period, which was a year that a huge High Pressure system parked itself over Arizona and baked the American cropland. Upon inquiry I receive 15 inches less rain. 98 was hotter than a bake oven stoked for Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego.

This is amusing to me, even if I like gardening and droughts are hell in the brier patch. Reason is, the report mentioned that farmers are down 30% in their incomes set by Obama Chicago Mercantile pricing. That is huge, and when one tallies in that "In the Farm Bill we trust" in big farmers are paid almost all of the crop price in a disaster based upon market averages.....well if they are farming at debt prices when this hits, and end up with nothing.....then they will lose a great deal of money, to which bankers get really testy at farmers as these idiots have been spending money like crack whores with someone else's credit card........and those farmers all have loans out already on much higher priced grains....so they are hurting. That makes me sincerely pleased and I thank God.
I can think of a number of things which would please me as much, but one of the most pleasing is when all of these richtard farmers with the big million dollar plantings all go bankrupt............it will please me when all those Wall Street investors in Obama welfare e currency creation have the market drop out from under them.........just like when all the gold investors have the regime confiscate their treasures just like FDR did back in the Dirty 30's. We all can be poor in this global gulag together......or you will be physically poor and I will be Spiritually rich, where God will feed us and my children like Elijah and the widow, while you are eating your own shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner as you can dine up by trading your turds with your neighbor's turd.

Think of the joy in Turd Kabobs, Turd Cakes and everyone's favorite, Turd on a Shingle.

So we will see how this trends to the End Times. God had me right in the Sign of the Harvest Moon in that big ass drought........this time I saw no signs, but it was my mouth doing the speaking and I rightfully hope it will appear to be the end of agribusiness, big farmers and send a shockwave through the entire financial spectrum.
You evil people should have been more nice to Lame Cherry. I can be quite testy when my frills get fluffed in the breeze and agreeing with God, things get done.

Oh I saw the evil phy ed teacher today....looking as screws or something with glasses on and off..........and at the counter when I moved up yacking at the gal......I would have none of that, so I shoved my bucket of cement filler at him, and would have hit the codger with a fork handle if he had not moved, but he lit out like a coyote with a hot wire to his ass. That was pleasing to me.........I await the hot wire on your ungrateful asses.

Nuff said


agtG