Monday, August 24, 2015

Moon Boots

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I have always deemed the Capricorn 1 as a possibility, but then I came across the lunar deniers and the first photo I saw, I knew something was wrong, as it was the Apollo moon boot which was the historic print seen around the world.

 

Problem is, NASA had these boots apparently on their space suits. I am upset as I actually was around one of these original suits long ago, but I never thought of checking the tread on the boots. This is the real suit though as the person has on the white gloves for it having been on the moon.
I do know they do not match the suit nor the moon shot, as they do not match.

 

Secondly, there is the lunar rover. Yes big problem in there are not any tire treads showing in the dust. Same photo shows the flag put up, so if they had time to plant the flag, they were driving around the lunar buggy too.



I may have to inquire on this, as this makes absolutely no reasonable sense unless they are NASA faking things.

agtG