Thursday, September 24, 2015

Omnipresent Abiding






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Sometimes when I am asked things, I do not hear the question. Ecclesiastics is such an issue, in while Proverbs is the Spiritual man, Ecclesiastics is the Intellectual man.


“ Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil. Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter anything before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few. For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool’s voice is known by multitude of words. When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed. Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay. Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands? For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God. (Dearest Sisters, you yourselves have pointed out the following) If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of judgment in a province, marvel not at the matter: for he that is higher than the highest regardeth; and there be higher than they. Moreover the profit of the earth is for all: the king himself is served by the field. ---etc. For he shall not much remember the days of his life; because God answereth him in the joy of his heart.”

Every person coming before God, in any place, should be more ready to read the Bible and not lecture at God, because the sacrafice of fools, started with Cain, in thinking that he was doing God a favor for being there. Every person sins every day, repentent and not repentent, and every person never considers the evil they are doing, as all are perfect.

When you promise God something, do it, as that is your word, and God keeps His Word, and expects the same from you. It will not cut it, to whine to God, that you did not mean to promise Him things, as it only proves what a weasel you are. If you can not keep your word, then why should God ever keep you.

People always like to have the stage and hear themselves speaking, to be the God, be the Prophet, as who could ever compare to you.

God sees and records all human interaction, and He does not condone the powerful, the rich, the connected, those in authority, abusing those resources or positions to the detriment of the weak, the poor, the cripple, the retard, for the profit of the earth, the many fold increase of the farmer's grain, the oil drillers gas, the lumberjacks timber, the banker's gold is for the benefit of all.
Those in power need the same air, the same sun, the same earth to live on. No one is a God.

It is the fact that the time on earth is fading for all things. All of this will pass, as will all memories of the horrid fires which moulded us into the Spiritual Fire of God's family. Every Christian is the living image of God and our Joy replaces the memories here now as God is such an Omnipresent abiding Light in us.


Today my old zipper tore out in my chore jacket or my chore rags. Daisy has an affection for tearing it off me in pieces. Mom gave me this coat quite awhile ago, and I had the zipper replaced and my purpose is to take the pieces, use it as a pattern, and get some camo or something and resew this all by hand.
We have had the girls, Daisy and Belle out in the old pasture. They like it, but get lonesome, in yesterday Daisy stood and let me groom her, as she licked that jacket and my pants legs grooming me. Belle licks a little bit and likes to be part of the herd, but TL is Belle's herd cow and I am Daisy's herd cow.

Holly has a sick little brother named Jubal. He is a fur ball, with pussy eyes and snot coughed out of his nose. I had some eye ointment for my Setter who died, and I have been putting that in Jubal's eyes and they are sort of cleared up. I looked at injections and one called Nuflor vaporizes testicles and the Penn is supposed to go in the muscle....Jubal has no muscle, he is a fur ball and bones.
He follows a tom cat around TL raised and refuses to go to bed until after dark. Little ball sits there on the lawn looking like a lawn ornament. I tried hauling him back last night.......took three times, and I had to run down the driveway so he could not see me the last time.
One of my last memories of Holly was those two in the dark appearing by me, out on an adventure, when they should have been in bed.

I shelled ear corn in my projects today too, with TL and Mom's help. This was the white flour corn. I recommend it, as it grows very good..........has sort of a problem with white flint showing up and yellow kernels. I do not think this was my doing, but more creative pollination from the source.
The yellow might be a sport I can grow out as people like yellow things......the flint stuff I will grind hopefully for corn bread this winter.

I should go find something called rest, as I have claw punctures on both my middle fingers.......cats tend to like clawing things when offered meat. Holly never did that. I inquired and she is in Heaven playing with the animals. Yesterday it was with Panther Cat.

2015, and I got seed back, obtained more genetic diversity, by God cost the powers that be billions and satan had an innocent kitten run over, all to distract me from trying to save most of you from yourselves.

I want the year by the still waters to restore the Spirit in me.


agtG


















agtG