Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Yes this did Happen


 

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

TL came across this photo on Facebook as I am in exile like Napoleon in plotting my return..........


I wanted to say thank you to Brooke for posting this photo of her a few years ago with Dennis Rodman.


It might seem odd in my political incorrectness, but I have always been a fan of Dennis Rodman. Not the perverted stuff, but when I played basketball, I was a defensive player like Mr. Rodman and I always appreciated his abilities, and know even now there is more human under all of what he hides behind than what he seems.

I am thankful for the photo of the Lame Cherry t shirt. I have never been able to afford one, but it delights me in seeing one in a celeb photo. That was nice of Brooke to share.........and I would like to think that Dennis Rodman would appreciate this blog as we both color out of the lines.


God bless

agtG