Sunday, December 27, 2015

Fig's Bro, Coon Newton

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/50419/panthers_cheer.jpg


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I have not watched a moment of NFL football for years, and looked on with disgust at the Cam Newton media hype to appease blacks that they could have a winner at the Carolina Panthers, when Obama was a rigor mortise loser politically.

There is an unwritten rule in football, and no one gets to have a perfect season after Don Shula with Bob Griese did in with the Miami Dolphins........so I knew this affirmative action Coon Newton was just a prop as is everything to do with black quarterbacks in the NFL.
It is why Cootie Cubber or whatever that moron at the Minnesota Vikings is getting to stay around and sniff the Green Bay Packers jock straps.

I did a look at the NFL standings, and it appears we have a situation of always bet on outdoor teams in cold climates, who are trending wins, and in big markets.

In the AFC that lists the Jets, Patriots and Chiefs.....and Bengals.

In the NFC that lists, the Redskins, Packers and Cardinals......and the Panthers.


I know absolutely little about who is playing where, but I would deem it a Patriots game to lose again, and home field going to the Chiefs over the Jets.

It is the Packers to lose, but they are going to have to do it on the road. Honestly, I do not see the Panthers getting by the lower tier teams and not the upper tier teams. The road records are too good, except for the Redskins......Skins will not win as the NFL is having a shit fit over that name.

So I would expect the Packers and Patriots in the Super Bowl, not having watched a thing, as Brady is pissed off and the NFL hates him, but Brady can beat crooked NFL judging.

I would much prefer an Arizona Cardinals and Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl, as I like red colors and their cheerleaders used to be pretty.

I just never watch sports any more. I am more relaxed, not depressed when rich people who do not care about me lose a game, and riding the roller coaster. This though was about another fraud, like Randy Moss and Daunte Culpepper the black duo of Minnesota prompted to stardom for blackness, and they they ran into white New York Giants who obliterated them.







I will not be watching the Super Bowl or the playoffs......not time any way. But I did check and the NFL was letting Cam Newton win in this farce like letting Obama steal the White House. I would expect this Designer Negro to get hit hard and that will end his Michael Jordon farce of playing so well too. The NFL hood is just a disgusting Negro ghetto of high paid street misbehavior.

You can not play sports no more than have a military which is based on social manipulation of sodomy and handing wins to people due to race to keep the blacks on NFL teams in the fields content in thinking this is all real and they are achieving something.




Nuff Said


agtG