Monday, February 15, 2016

A Tale of Two Johns


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I think this is fascinating in I jumped to a conclusion. For when Justice Scalia died, it was reported that John Poindexter owned the ranch.

I had thought that all the world had only one John Poindexter, the member of the Ronald Reagan Administration, who risked his life for America in Iran Contra.




So it was odd in knowing John Poindexter, to see this photo of another John Poindexter who is a sort of self promoter like John Kerry for medals, and donations to Obama, apparently got him another medal.




No this does not mean anything in a conspiracy, but it does mean that if you can dream up some grande adventure about rescuing someone, as I really do not think 100 infantry Soldiers need rescuing from VC tunnels in Vietnam.....but anyway, write it up, donate to Obama and you get a medal like George Noury on Coast to Coast AM.

Maybe that is what I should have some richtard do. They can donate to......how about Donald  Trump, in some kind of non campaign law violation of 500,000 and get me appointed like under Secretary of the Interior. I figure, after taxes, in 4 years I will have my 350,000 dollars to buy a place for Baby Belle and Baby Daisy.

Any way, that is the interesting part in this.

or is it that image Obama lists his Poindexter as this:

Army's Troop A, First Squadron, 11th Armored Combat Regiment


when it should be correctly listed as:


 Troop A, First Squadron, 11th Armored Calvary Regiment


Calvary only has Troops. Combat engineers have Soldiers




agtG