Saturday, February 13, 2016

Let us never forget Beauty



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I hate it when I can not remember an actor. We were watching Primal Fear with Edward Norton, and I kept thinking it was this blockhead actor I hated and it was not.

By the way, if any of you are Hollywood connected, I want to remake Primal Fear in how it should be, so it would win Oscars.........so make the contacts and I will write the script, do the casting, and voila big bucks.

Anyway, the guy I kept thinking was Ed Norton was Ed Harris.........as you can see, he looks like a blockhead.


That started me thinking after I saw an actress' name in how we have forgotten some of the most beautiful women in the world, and to how Hollywood has made women into these ugly lesbian creatures.

The first up is Kathryn Harrold.



The second is Rachael Ward.

Rachel Ward en Cinefis Argentina

The third is Karen Carlson.



The fourth is Catherine Hicks

Catherine Hicks hat neben vielen Rollen in regionalen ...


See women can look like Monica Bellucci as one of the few women in cinema who actually is attractive in the modern era. Then there is Ed Harris.


Yeah, Ed Harris, the reason I never have watched any of his movies.




Yeah, Ed Harris.


agtG