Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Yes I am Fucking Insane



I love your blog but maybe I haven't been reading long enough to know when you're joking. Rubio on the Supreme Court?! Are you insane? He supports amnesty, Obamatrade and common core. Rand endorsed McConnell who is a  piece of crap.  Just sayin....
Les


Of course I am insane, in expecting things which never come true in donations, while I get pimped and whored by everyone, looking for what they can get off me for their cheap thrill each day. I just absolutely enjoy having non stop emails from such bright people who could never write anything, because no one would read their opinions, but never have any solutions, just one more attack to molest me with.

Yeah Rubio supports amnesty.......not going to rule on that. Supports Obamatrade.....not going to rule on that. Supports common core......not going to rule on that, but he will rule on all the other things which are coming down the appeals court which have to stopped.

As you have not checked, what is left of America is in a death fight. It is going to take hand outs to the Rand Paul percentages to get Donald Trump in the White House, as it is going to take all the fractured factions to get him there and keep him there. Your one dimensional understanding might have been overlooked, but at the moment I even more exhausted from doing this blog in which I have been in peril for weeks, and in being so preoccupied with "one more thing" in trying to be kind to people in putting their requests on the blog as what they think is all important.............I missed the assassination attempt on Donald Trump today.

I will have more on this in a few hours, for all of you to suck on and not appreciate it.

I have had it and by God do not ever make the mistake again of thinking you can question, lecture or insult me ever.

Go bother your other heroes who will delete your emails unread.

Now I am going to go and try and save Donald Trump's life. Be proud of yourselves if it fails.


agtG