Tuesday, March 1, 2016

On the Edge of Forever


http://media.comicbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/city-on-the-edge-of-forever.png



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Death visited me last night. I exhale and sigh to ponder it all. For what is this life but a cruel manipulation where I sell the soul for 30 pieces of silver for a 12 month clock, set to 7, and when the bell tolls, the dream which I have will be bailed in, and once again the blog to save the world will have yeilded me nothing, but lamentation, mourning and woe.

I dreamed of Donald Trump as HAARP played the winds of death. Mr. Trump knew me not and kept calling me by another name. My deceased dad was there and kept asking me why I was such an asshole.

What is rest when fatigue does not yield the dreams of the mind.


Zechariah 11:16


For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.


I tire of robbing Peter to pay Paul.


Now you have your future, so you can be so empowered and all knowing like the Lame Cherry.


Oh that I had tomorrow's joys
But it takes not that I have the sorrows of today.

- Lame Cherry



agtG