Monday, March 28, 2016

Ted Cruz Boogers Fleeing The Crooked Campaign



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

The Viking forwarded this to me, directly from Ted Cruz in his campaign. In it you will notice that the Cruz finances are done. His contributors have fled in he is almost a half a million dollars short.

There is something disturbing in what is stated in the second part, about the worry of the media going through Cruz's donor list in their being something criminal involved there.
You will notice that Cruz is going for large donations, and not the 5 dollar ones that he was supposed to have built his campaign on.

To put it in mathematical terms 400,000 dollars at 35 dollars is over 11,000 Americans who were donating to Cruz have fled his lying and crooked campaign.

Apparently all are not booger brains who have drunk the kook aid and they are waking up.


-- tomorrow is too late.

I emailed you two days ago...but now the situation is serious.

As of right now, I am still well short of my FEC mandated End-of-Quarter deadline by more than four-hundred thousand dollars.

Yes. That much.

Our campaign -- Heidi and I -- need you to keep us in this race.

In just a few short days, we have to come up with the difference or risk missing our EOQ deadline goal and letting you and the rest of our dedicated volunteers and campaign staff down.

I've faced a lot of tough decisions in this campaign, and now, I need you to make a tough decision with me -- will you decide to contribute $35 or $50 towards my emergency EOQ fund?
The next few hours will be make-or-break for my run for the presidency.

So, I need to ask for your immediate financial support.

This election has taken its toll, and we've come a long way -- but my biggest deadline is approaching, and I need your help BEFORE I come up short.

After March 31st, our campaign must file financial reports with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) detailing contributions and expenditures.

Once my report is made public, the liberal media will begin scouring every line looking for weakness.




agtG