Sunday, April 17, 2016

...and they were afraid and every one rose up and fled to hide






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I Kings 1:49

And all the guests that were with Adonijah were afraid, and rose up, and went every man his way.


That is my Bible reading for this day from the Holy Ghost and it is being interpreted as a warning to every Cruz supporter. You are usurpers against the Authority of God with your foreign bred Cruz. There are intrigues at work in this which will have Ted Cruz abandon you to the retribution of those for this appointed time.

Let me be blunt in this as you scoff at me and mock me. There is no care in me any longer for those who are against Donald Trump. Ted Cruz has been employed to destroy the Republican party as Webster Griffin Tarpley stated was the plot from the left. I do not care if every single one of you Cruz voters meets your horrid end, because you deserve it completely for being traitors to the United States Constitution in foreign born Cruz.
You have done nothing but assist the satanic forces employed to destroy Christian America.
Your arguments are without base. You are guilty in sowing the wind and will reap the whirlwind.

It is in this that i place an alert for tomorrow in a stand alone post in something which I have known since Friday evening. It will be stand alone, as it is this important to get through your brains in what the GOPliters are really doing.

Now for the warning, if you are not really POOR, if you have donated genuinely, then this post is for you. Anyone else who has stolen from me, spoken ill of me or TL, caused us harm, or is stealing from me in not donating what you SHOULD, then let the curses of Deuteronomy 28 come upon you, your children, your possessions and your grandchildren until the ilk of you is obliterated from this planet, and all you thought you had is delivered into the hands of the children of God. In the Name Of Jesus this is sealed, Amen and Amen.

So stay off the Lame Cherry tomorrow, as this information is not for you, the children of satan. You are adversaries and have proven exactly whose you are.

For the rest of you, may God bless you with the information, as when you read it, you are going to think again, "What the hell is she talking about again as this makes no sense!"
As you follow the links though, and look at the individuals you will see that this is exactly what the GOPliters have planned and it all fits perfectly.

It will make more sense tomorrow once the blessed have the information. I will explain though that this puzzled me as it took some time for me to inquire correctly, but once I locked on it all fit.

Tomorrow at 3 AM eastern it will be explained.


I am repeating the warning though, that every one of you who has displeased me, stay off of the Lame Cherry tomorrow, as the curse comes with it. You have no right to access this information.





The above will all make sense tomorrow and you will my children have the light go off and you will say, "Oh yeah".

For the rest of you wealthy enough non donating brats, GET OFF THE LAME CHERRY AND STAY OFF THIS SITE FOREVER.



Nuff Said


agtG