Monday, April 4, 2016

The Sash Keeper



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


For the past two years I have become aware that I have a problem. For reasons I do not have enough information yet to explain, there is a reality when I focus on people who have passed away, they appear.

I do not understand this as it is not witch of Endor stuff or Whoopie Goldberg in Ghost stuff, but somehow I must have an ability to open a window to Heaven and the energy of these people appears.  I never heard of this before and it makes me wonder what is going on with me, as it is not like I am putting any energy or will into this. I just start thinking about these people or talking about them, and their lights are there.

Being a clever girl, I wondered if I could do something about the economic need I have.......then again Joan was not pleased with me talking about her sword which is hidden away. All the same, maybe some nice dead billionaire has a stash of cash somewhere they would like to share, as rich people are always so poor, and then you find out they have piles of cash and things hidden away.

Anyway, I hopefully someday will understand all of this, as I have had lots of notable company over the past few years. Who knows, maybe they are coming to get a look at me, before I get the crown.

Once again my private conversation and taking notes to myself.



Nuff Said


agtG