Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Farthing




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

In trying to win back America in this fight over the corpse, in this most uncivil war, I tend to take to this, and only have pause when someone murders some pet of ours. For most though, the harshness is something they do no want to deal with.
Their lives have been insulated as a girl I was Confirmed with, and she never realized that things like American cut off Vietcong ears for trophies and rape each other in combat, is the stuff their dreams are made of.

The Holy Ghost though gave me a reading today to remind me and to remind you of your importance to God.





Matthew 10: 29 - 31


 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
 31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.


It was a good day, as on errand, I met a friend of mine who is recovering from throat cancer and it is gone. I told him, "Thank God and prayers work" and he thanked me.
He was one of the most rough and tumble kids I ever knew, a very large teenager, and he was always kind to me in the rough world he lived in. My heart sings praises in being happy as he is one of the good people in this world and I am delighted he is up and working again with a smile.

With that, always know God is paying attention to you every moment. God likes hearing when things suck and when things delight you. God likes being asked for answers, even if you do not like the answers.
God is always there in the worst of times when you feel abandoned and in the best of times when you forget about God.

I long for the time when I will not have to have this curtain that I do not have the ability to see through, but can hear at times.

You are worth more than a farthing. Remember that.



Nuff Said



agtG