Sunday, September 25, 2016

Game Set Match Donald John Trump



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

There would be potential in the following, the moment that Hillary Clinton and her press attempt another coup de  grace upon the President Elect, Donald Trump.


GENNIFER FLOWERS: I want to come...
BROADDRICK: I want to come too!
PAULA JONES: What about me?
WILLEY: Clinton Sex Assault Victims 'Could Fill The Entire Audience'...



For all of the intrigue, manipulations and assistance of the press in attempting to smear my wife Melania, my family and my myself, continued tonight for Hillary Clinton, if the media cares to reveal the Truth, they would show the front row of my guests, who are a dozen women abused by Bill Clinton and set upon by Hillary Clinton to cover up these assaults by smearing them as bimbos, I call attention to the fact that these women are voting for me, and looking to me to make certain that this never happens again in an abuse of power against the American People from the White House.

Game, Set, Match, Donald John Trump.

That answered when Hillary Clinton attempts her theater in the first half hour, and it is all every American will remember from then to November 8th, when they vote in landslide for President Elect Donald Trump.



agtG